What's wrong with condoms?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean, I've seen a condom inflated and even stretched entirely over a guys head, at a drunken party - on more than one occasion.

So how can it be that when I was in Asia, one time, I was all set to have sex with a local lass who produced a total of 3 local-sized condoms, each one of which was simply split asunder, once (tightly) fitted.

I'd have thought that was impossible. I can imagine it being tight, but to be shredded when my cock bulged/spasmed?

Very flattering and giggle-inducing, from her point of view, but something of an inconvenience, too.

Apart from which, is it beyond the ken of man to design a condom from a material that is a snug fit whatever your size?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not too long ago there was a survey in India over the size of condoms, and it was found that generaly they was about 15 / 20 % smaller than you would find elsewhere, so local condoms splitting on you would not supprise me.

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not too long ago there was a survey in India over the size of condoms, and it was found that generaly they was about 15 / 20 % smaller than you would find elsewhere, so local condoms splitting on you would not supprise me.
Here's the story you're talking about. They were actually having a problem because international standards for condoms were too big for most Indian men. It's likely a nutritional issue.

I actually have a theory that when condoms were made out of actual rubber, they stretched very well. We switched to latex, but latex actually isn't as "stretchy" as rubber. But somehow the idea just got grandfathered in.

And it's not just a concern for breakage, also just for comfort. For me, even Trojan Magnums were tight enough to choke me off, and I wound up with a bad bad case of erectile dysfunction as a result. Got some TheyFits and NEVER had one break on me. This is a fucking public health issue but nobody seems to care. "One size fits most" they say. "Latex stretches" they say.

I think latex stretches when blown up like a balloon because that's what it's designed to do -- that's how they test every condom in the factory. But that's not how they're actually used. Drives me crazy. IT'S A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE! We're talking about STDs here! You'd think they'd get something that important right.