What's wrong with girls/women?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Does this only happen to me? It often seems that the hotter and cuter the girl the less self-confidence she has. I really don't get it.
Just an example: I've met an awesome girl. Really cute, fun to hang around with, intelligent (she will go to university next year). But damn, she can't handle any compliment. She thinks of herself as below average looking and quite dumb, what she obviously is not.
And that's not the only one by far I made this experience with.
Now on the other hand - I might get some hate for this - some really ugly girls think they're the ultimate win. I really don't get it.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe insecure less attractive girls have been putting her down all her life in order to make themselves feel better, and now she believes them.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe she's trying to avoid giving the impression that she's out of guys' leagues?
http://www.lpsg.org/160893-too-beautiful-for-sex.html

or maybe, she's sick of being complimented by guys trying to get into her pants, and is trying to change the subject to something other than how great she is... since that may come across as insincere flattery.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
well, that must have happened to lots of girls then.

Maybe she's trying to avoid giving the impression that she's out of guys' leagues?
http://www.lpsg.org/160893-too-beautiful-for-sex.html

or maybe, she's sick of being complimented by guys trying to get into her pants, and is trying to change the subject to something other than how great she is... since that may come across as insincere flattery.

In this case I doubt that. For the beauty part it could be an explanation but the insecurities about being dumb?
She definetely has insecurities. Those are not played.

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe because confidence does not..and should not...depends solely on those external marks we often use to measure people. Maybe some people have that inner confidence that belies explanation. They are the lucky ones...

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
So the truth. So the truth. Anytime I date a girl that is extremely cute, hot, sexy, or whatever word you'd like to put on her, compliments really never work. They are super insecure, or have just mood/emotional/confidence problems. Somethings just wrong.

But an average, or slightly above average girl - like a girl next door type - can handle them. So, yeah...what is wrong with these girls?

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cast your eyes over the womens magazine racks - they're all about how perfect we need to be. Not everyone can turn off the peer pressure and say that's all horse shit, I'm fine as I am.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want an uninhibited and confident girl then go for a "curvy" woman.

I had probably the most extreme case of a body conscious girlfriend with my ex.

She wouldn't let me look at her while she was getting dressed. Even if I was looking in the mirror / at her indirectly.

Very sad really. I put it down to magazines and the media portrayl of women which most sane people who enjoy eating can't live up to.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you want an uninhibited and confident girl then go for a "curvy" woman.

I had probably the most extreme case of a body conscious girlfriend with my ex.

She wouldn't let me look at her while she was getting dressed. Even if I was looking in the mirror / at her indirectly.

Very sad really. I put it down to magazines and the media portrayl of women which most sane people who enjoy eating can't live up to.

But those are the magazines that they buy and shows they watch.