What's wrong with me?

I'm told I'm attractive; but I never seem to get any interest "in the real world". I get a lot of interest online, but it always peters out very quickly, before anything can happen.

I've tried all sorts of approaches but all communication tends to cease before any form of relationship can develop. I'm not after much; just a fuck buddy would be good.

One guy that met me was quite honest and said: you are very attractive in your pictures, but too feminine "in real life" and that counteracts my attractiveness.

I'm wondering if this is the reason why a lot of guys get cold feet with me?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Trust the guy who was honest with you. It sounds like he really answered your question. Gay men are pulled back and forth with this masc/fem thing. It cuts both ways... If one is too masc in their persona, they get a lot of attention sexually, but then when it comes to making friends as part of the gay community, they get sidelined. Not to say that I'm the butchest thing on the block, but I've had to learn when to allow my fem side come through in social situations... (ie: guys who have to have some pet, girl name for all their friends).
We are a fickle bunch who want drag queens and tiarra sometimes and jockstraps and boots other times...
Having said all of that, you are a hot guy... butch or fem and there is someone out there who is going to be into exactly the 'type' of guy you are.
OH byw... wave that fat cock around in the air a little bit and they will come.
It's not always easy to be gay... in the straight world or the gay world.
There's nothing wrong with you.

Phoenix_nyc27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to agree with ScottRedLeter, we gays are a fickle people I have had the same problem at times, I have my fem moments out with friends when we are at the bar, and sometimes even when I'm out by myself, I've actually find that I get more play in straight bars (LOL) and i'm not even a "straight chaser" but hey what can you do?