What's wrong with me?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay so I am 22 years old.

Get this, I jerked off in the shower yesterday. And this morning at about 5 am, I woke up to a wet dream about a friend of mine. I was being a bottom with my friend and when I busted in the dream, I busted in real life and woke up- then remembered that he's 100% straight :frown1:. Is it normal for 22 year old men to have wet dreams? Am I still in puberty?

When I woke up at 9, I had morning wood still thinking about my friend... so I jerked it. When I busted... I didn't bust anything. After about five seconds, a little clear fluid trickled out.

What is happening to me?

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wet dreams can happen at any age; they're just more common in our oversexed teens. And you can have an orgasm without ejaculating. If you obsess about it, it will happen again.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"What is happening to you?" You're just horny. It's totally normal for you to have wet dreams, especially if you're not having much sex. Erotic thoughts and dreams happen at any age. I've known guys who still have wet dreams into their 30s. Relax and enjoy yourself.

D

deleted556573

Hung Jon said:
I've known guys who still have wet dreams into their 30s. Relax and enjoy yourself.

...and I am one of those guys that still has wet dreams in his 30's. They aren't nearly as prevalent as they were in my teens and early 20's, but I still have wet dreams once or twice a month.

A couple of years ago, I had a series of very intense sexual (wet) dreams about a close straight friend of mine. It really messed me up for a few weeks. I actually avoided hanging out with him for a few weeks until the feelings that were generated from those dreams diminished. I never told him, as no good would have come from it (no pun intended).

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're male dude. You're horny. Your subconscious had something to work out. Add them together, wet dream. As for not shooting when you came the third time, tank was empty, just need to fill the tank again and you'll be fine.