whats wrong with me?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I got some serious problem... I cant be with one women...now I got 5 gf's but they don't know, just me. I don't seek for them or find them, just come to me and I won't reject them.. Sometimes I feel like i want to stop but I like women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just think they neeed to try me.. :) sad there is only one of me..

guys are there anyone like me? I once had sex 3 times in a day with different girls, they didnt know so... :( I know this is bad.. I guess i am sex addicted or something... instead of going out with the girl I prefer to saty home a fuck, of course with that many girls is also cheaper. :)

-what do you know about that..

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please check out the thread: "Is it Normal" under the Relationship's Topic. You certainly need to focus on one at a time and always remember that safe sex requires that you care for yourself first.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, you should start being honest... with yourself and those others involved.

I doubt that it's that you can't be with just one, but that you don't want to be with just one.

As for having several girlfriends - nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't have to lie about it to any of them. They should all know that they are not your one-and-only. Otherwise, that's pretty much a low-life thing to do.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really, you should start being honest... with yourself and those others involved.

I doubt that it's that you can't be with just one, but that you don't want to be with just one.

As for having several girlfriends - nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't have to lie about it to any of them. They should all know that they are not your one-and-only. Otherwise, that's pretty much a low-life thing to do.

Yes...I agree. I've had an open LTR. He knew about the other guys and the other guys knew about him. I knew about the occasional other woman in his life too, and they knew about me.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I got some serious problem... I cant be with one women...now I got 5 gf's but they don't know, just me. I don't seek for them or find them, just come to me and I won't reject them.. Sometimes I feel like i want to stop but I like women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just think they neeed to try me.. :) sad there is only one of me..

guys are there anyone like me? I once had sex 3 times in a day with different girls, they didnt know so... :( I know this is bad.. I guess i am sex addicted or something... instead of going out with the girl I prefer to saty home a fuck, of course with that many girls is also cheaper. :)

They probably know anyways, but prefer to pretend they don't. Then when they find out they can pretend you're the bad guy for not telling them what they didn't ask about and denied to themselves even though it was slapping them in the face. Lying directly isn't worth it. Telling the truth takes balls and is invigorating. I always answer reasonable questions about my other LTRs if asked. But I don't volunteer information. Honesty and openess are my terms. 80% of women find it refreshing I think and the other 20% can go fuck themselves or play drama queen to somebody else.

Congrats. on your hat trick. You're young and having fun and from the look of things have the equipment to make 'em scream. Remember to cover-up and take care of yourself and your safety and mental well-being first.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are lots of women around who don't have a need for men to be monogamous. Why not just be open about it and level with girls who are more free of mind.

My guess is that you actually like to be with the serious type of girls, because that gives you a sense of exclusivity. In that case it is not just about your sex addiction, but mostly about your selfishness.

Why not have them choose if they wish to be with someone who has sex with other women. Dishonesty can bring you a lot of drama..and cause a lot of pain in a girl's heart.

Just say what it is that you want or need. It takes a strong man of character to do that. Maybe it will match and maybe it won't, move on and try again. Or just be a big and lousy player...

So don't get weepy..just accept that THAT is what you are if you wish on sticking to the easy way to go about things...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks to you all, well, the problem is I don't want to lose any of them. If I do tell the truth I should be forgetting about them... you know ..

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a problem??? Some people sure view problems differently than I do.

I wish I had that kind of problem. Some guys have all the luck.:mad:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw anyone knows a good swinging place on the int to meet couples or something?

Just do a Google search for "sex club" and your city and you should get some results. There are two swingers clubs in San Antonio. Although if you live in Indianapolis you're SOL - they have laws against swingers clubs there and shut them all down. Too bad. Problem with swingers clubs though is it's hard for a single man to be admitted. You have to be sponsored by a couple. They really like couples and single women to join. I'd prefer if they allowed single men same as single women. I guess they think they'd be swamped with single men, but as a single woman myself my response to that is "So, what's the problem?" :biggrin1:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh come on, man! You're young, handsome, sexy and women turn on to you. Stay single and play the field....just don't pretend to be monogamous with the ladies you meet. That sex addiction thing seems to apply when a person's sexual compulsions cause serious damage in other areas of his/her life.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Most likely it is a case of young, dumb, and full of cum.

Maybe, if something is wrong in your head, you could ask your grandpa how big his penis is and he'll knock your head hard enough to fix it. :wink:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

with 343 posts since you joined in April... i am surprised ...and downright suspicious......how do you have time for five girlfriends.....? 343 post on here since April requires a great deal of your time....and looking at ya posting record you are always on here ...so please tell me how u have time for five girlfriends..inquiring minds would love to know....

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
with 343 posts since you joined in April... i am surprised ...and downright suspicious......how do you have time for five girlfriends.....? 343 post on here since April requires a great deal of your time....and looking at ya posting record you are always on here ...so please tell me how u have time for five girlfriends..inquiring minds would love to know....

*laughs* The spelling mistakes come from a hottie bouncing him off the bed while he types. When you fuck as much as he does, one must learn to multi-task.