whats wrong with me?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
guys are there anyone like me? I once had sex 3 times in a day with different girls, they didnt know so... :( I know this is bad.. I guess i am sex addicted or something... instead of going out with the girl I prefer to saty home a fuck, of course with that many girls is also cheaper. :)

-what do you know about that..

You need to set the girls aside and date me. I'd wear you out, and I don't give the I have a headache line.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
with 343 posts since you joined in April... i am surprised ...and downright suspicious......how do you have time for five girlfriends.....? 343 post on here since April requires a great deal of your time....and looking at ya posting record you are always on here ...so please tell me how u have time for five girlfriends..inquiring minds would love to know....

oh did i mention you had time to start 43 threads lol i am still waiting to hear how you have time for 5 girlfriends...

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well you sure bounced back fast. One minute you're saying you want to have an honest, legit relationship, then all of a sudden you're asking about sex clubs and inviting a member to "have some fun." I think Arliss might have a point, but meh, it's beyond my concern.

Edit: I don't intend to sound so snide, but your sudden switch between crying out for help to looking up sex clubs came off as very insincere. In fact, it makes me think that you never wanted advice in the first place, instead the thread and the 5 girlfriends story seems more like a clever way to scream "Hey guys, look at me!!!."

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Good detective work, ARLISS...
One suspects fraud here.
Not only of his "five girlfriends",
but of his face pic and dick pics.
Could be an 'old fatty' in disguise...!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just do a Google search for "sex club" and your city and you should get some results. There are two swingers clubs in San Antonio. Although if you live in Indianapolis you're SOL - they have laws against swingers clubs there and shut them all down. Too bad. Problem with swingers clubs though is it's hard for a single man to be admitted. You have to be sponsored by a couple. They really like couples and single women to join. I'd prefer if they allowed single men same as single women. I guess they think they'd be swamped with single men, but as a single woman myself my response to that is "So, what's the problem?" :biggrin1:

It only makes sense, it's a swinger's club. Single guys bring nothing to the swap meet to trade in kind for, which is the theme of the club. A room full of guys with no pussy that they didn't bring with themselves is a stripper bar, not a swinger's club. :wink:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well you sure bounced back fast. One minute you're saying you want to have an honest, legit relationship, then all of a sudden you're asking about sex clubs and inviting a member to "have some fun." I think Arliss might have a point, but meh, it's beyond my concern.

Edit: I don't intend to sound so snide, but your sudden switch between crying out for help to looking up sex clubs came off as very insincere. In fact, it makes me think that you never wanted advice in the first place, instead the thread and the 5 girlfriends story seems more like a clever way to scream "Hey guys, look at me!!!."

well said

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
whats wrong with me?

I got 5 gf's but they don't know, just me.

...with that many girls is also cheaper. :)

When the 5 girls find out about each other they will fix everything that's wrong and you need not worry anymore. :smile:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I havent actually have time to respond as you have seen..! (actually i am talking right now on chat with someone i meet on plentyoffish.com hmm! lives around 7 blocks from my house) ouch!

well arliss you got an interesting point, but I will tell you waht... why dont you ask me to take any pik you want to prove it?

welll, for ur info...I had sex today (time around 10 pm) any other question .... of how to prove anything.. be my guess I just know what i do!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Word Hunta..! Word.

who says I do that many post ? like right now I just woke up... I read some and post a few comments then I dont come back in 10 hours.. :) then maybe I come back a lil more.

-I remember saying been with 5 girls, but not fucking the 5 girls in 1 day.. lol the most my luck have give to me were 3 girls in a day.... :) none of them knew.