Whats wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jizzleycheese, Jan 4, 2008.

1. jizzleycheese

jizzleycheese New Member

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

I'm 20 years old and have not had a proper girl friend...virtually no physical contact; still a virgin.

I'm generally not pleased with my physical status i trained alot got big and dick was 7" give or take a tiny bit. Irrelevant to whether this is statiscally 'small' or not 'm not happy and i don't feel comfortable enough. I am at the point where i consider death to be the only true freedom of this affliction; but couldn't do it to my family... I'm frightened of wasting my life and need advice what should i do?

(Please bear i mind i know it's pathetic or what ever so please don't take the piss only interested in constructive arguments).

Thankyou

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

don't worry about it ... once you've had your first chick all those anxieties will vanish ... your just putting too much pressure on yourself ... relax, find some buddies to hang with, and the rest will fall into place ... in varying degrees, we've all been there

3. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Ah,it's hard when you need sex.
    I hate dry spells. They feel absolutely unbearable.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Jizzleycheese, there is nothing wrong with you!

You haven't been here long but it seems you are a normal male. It may not make you feel any better but there are plenty of virgins on this site. Some of whom are much older than you.

As for your 7" penis, thats nicely above average. :wink: I wouldn't waste any time worrying about that at all. I'm sure you've tested it out (wanking) and it works just fine. :smile::biggrin1:

I hate to sound like a cliche, but perhaps you should relax and not let losing your virginity be what consumes your thoughts.

5. Sixarownd

Sixarownd New Member

It's ok, young man. Don't despair and certainly don't give up.

May I suggest the book 'The Game' by Neil Strauss, which tells the story of someone having trouble with women at first but who then became very successful. I think you will enjoy it.

6. guyface

guyface New Member

Definitely don't consider death! You are still young! There is plenty of hope! I hear a lot of people get into their first relationships until college. I'm assuming you are in college. Know the right people, go to parties, socialize and it shouldn't be too hard to get physical in college. Anyway, I'm sure it something will happen soon, just be outgoing.
    If you get really desperate you could try online dating.
    If you get really, really desperate, pay someone. But don't. I don't recommend that at all.
    Good luck!

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I know this sounds trite but when you become more comfortable with yourself & aren't so negative about your body, then girls will be naturally attracted to you. I'm definitely a believer in the idea that you have to love yourself before anyone else can love you. Take care.

8. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Ask yourself this before you do anything stupid.

"If I am not scared of DEATH, then what else can I possibly be scared of?"

9. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Hi there young man. The advice that I can give you is that you cannot rely on human beings to pleasure you especially the opposite sex! You must come to terms with the fact that contentment and satisfaction begins with you and if you do not enjoy your own company then you will not find satisfaction with a woman! So, decide today to start accepting yourself for who you are and that you are unique and special! Suicide is not an option! Hope this helps.

10. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:

11. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm older than you, but in the same boat as you are. But you know what, it doesn't bother me. It will happen when it happens. I'm not proud of it so much, but I'm not ashamed of it either. I know that I am a good guy and I have never been predatory to women just to get laid, I respect women. Maybe I respect them a little too much therefore I never approach them, who knows. I will say this has been the best year of my life for gaining confidence. Maybe something good will come of it.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Death is a far cry to want when things in life don't seem to work out. It sounds like you have your share of body image issues and maybe it's something that you have been unable to get over in the past. I'll share a piece of myself if it helps you understand that it is quite normal. I'll be 20 in a few days and I've never had a relationship either, but that does not mean that you can't have sex. I know society pushes everyone to try and conform to the norm. You know, be in love before you have sex, or even be married. Nothing against you, if that is what you believe. Confidence is a large part of what girls find attractive in a mate. Not the over confident ones that you know are faking, but the genuine confidence that males have when they are sure of themselves.

So maybe spend time hanging out with the boys and when girls come around strike up a conversation, don't expect it to turn into sex, but just create some meaningful conversations with one. It will help you boost your confidence that you can indeed talk to a girl. :wink:

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

There's nothing wrong with you, despite what you think the world is full of 20 year old guys who've had little or no sexual contact with women - although some of them pretend they have. You're just growing up that's all and it's normal not to feel happy with yourself.

14. jizzleycheese

jizzleycheese New Member

Thankyou for all the good advice and i apologise to the admins for incorrectly placing the thread in the welcome forum.

I'm at university, and there are the most fantastic girls around who have made it obvious they liked me. I deliberately tend to avoid people (girls) because something small (problem at hand) became bigger and bigger untill I felt uncomfortable in their company.

I'm not a bad looking person without sounding vein so i think self image has always been a problem; kids used to take the piss at school and it never left me. I will have a look online for a e-version of the book.

Thankyou all for your advice.

15. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    You sound very similar to me when i was younger, which probably means you have other issues bigger then this that are contributing. Do you have any close friends that you would feel comfortable talking to? Or maybe just someone else to talk about some of these things?

Honestly, for me one day i just got sick of being loney and went to an online dating site. I found my man on the first hit and we've been together 3 years tomorrow. Before that i felt the same way you did and basically set myself up to fail.

For me i needed to feel better about myself before i could get close to someone else.

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting.

You might have a touch of BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder). It's estimated that 1-2% of the population have it to some degree or another. The problem is that people with BDD are 45 times more likely to commit suicide than the general population.

If I were you, I'd read up on the subject, and maybe join a support group.

17. jizzleycheese

jizzleycheese New Member

I definately have some form of body dysmorphic disorder; bigorexia was a phase, I trained really hard got to about 103 - 105 kilograms, i developed big arms legs chest and a massive back but i saw myself as skiny and feeble. Only now am i able to appreciate what i had acheived after losing about 5 and a half stone due to smoking dope again. I think there are multiple issues which are intertwined.

18. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Then, dearie, it's time to get some help. These things don't just go away, and according to your opening post, you ARE contemplating death. :rolleyes:

BTW, Wikipedia also has an interesting article on suicide.

19. jizzleycheese

jizzleycheese New Member

Suicide; as much as i would like to take the easy route out i cannot due to the fact it would be too selfish to my family and i'm a wooss. Hate to admit it but it's true.

TBH i think if i was able to be open about things i could come to terms with it but i just can't i don't know why...It's horrid the world could be my oyster so to speak.

Yes you are right though.

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL, 9 out of 10 suicide attempts fail -- and thank goodness for that.

In any case, I'm glad it's not on your "to-do list" -- and good luck with your quest to find some answers. Admitting that there's a problem is the first step on the road to relief.

Draft saved Draft deleted