Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo....Why are you guys even acknowledging this dude?...If by twenty you haven't figured out how to interact with women then it's your own fault for being locked up with "WarCraft" and "Magic The Gathering" until now...It's not the worst thing in the world to be anti social...you can pick up on a trade where it's just you and your hands...(no puns of circumstance here)...You'll be fine...you can be successful without being sociable...Besides...more ladies for me...which is most important

I actually was just looking to thank those of you that have been checkin in on my page and hitting me with alot of views, ratings and support...I post for you...

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jizz,

Is there something that you aren't telling us? Something that perhaps goes beyond your appearance displeasure to make you think of killing yourself?

If it makes you feel any better everyone, everyone has insecurities and issues with the way they look. You aren't alone thinking you aren't attractive my boy. And you certainly aren't alone or wierd being a virgin at 20 so what gives on wanting to leave the planet without experiencing the joy of sex and human companionship?

Sorry for being so blunt here but the more we know about you the more help you get here from some very wise souls.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
20 years old and already jaded. They are starting young these days.

Dude, if I had a nickel for every virgin 20-something I'd be a brazilionaire. Like Hung Jon said, if you just relax your expectations then I think you'll be surprised at what good things come your way. You should be more worried about the foundations of your life -- education, health, a good job -- than getting laid or your dick size. If you meet the ideal woman, she's not going to worry about your cock size. Cheers.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So let me get this right?

You're unhappy beacuse you're a 20 year old virgin, little expereience with women and have a 7" dick?

This makes you so unhappy you would consider killing yourself?!

Well, mate, I'm 29, no expereience with women, not as built as you sound and only have a 5" dick.

To consider killing yourself over physical attributes I'd long for kinda makes you a selfish prick in my book!

Suicide has deep and devistating reprocutions on others that many cant not even begin to imagine and to consider it when you think 7 inches is small is breath takingly shocking.

You should be embaressed for even thinking about it over something so trivial. Jesus, what i wouldnt give for a 7" wang, 7" is statisticlly larger than the majority of men you will meet walking down any street.

Relax and see yourself for having a dick that other men long for, be proud of it.

As for women, not that i cant boast experience here, other than having a close female mates, thats just something that takes time. If you want a cheap shag, you could go and give your virginity away tomorrow, if you want love, then you'll have to wait for it, be that days or a years.

It happen when it happens and all you can do is get thoughts of suicide out of your fucking head, apreaciate the great body you have, dont put so much importance on your youth or virginity and go out and live the beautiful life thats yours to live.

I wish you every confidence and sincerity my heart can feel.

jizzleycheese

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To consider killing yourself over physical attributes I'd long for kinda makes you a selfish prick in my book!

Why would a comparaison to you mean anything, you could never properly understand how my brain functions in correlation to yours, so keep your hasty opinion about my personnailty to yourself.

For Manteubla: I asked for constructive criticism... yeah great really usefull. Who are you to make assumptions about me, again here we have a 'life guru' apparently. You wasted 15 seconds of my life reading your drivel, don't respond again.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why would a comparaison to you mean anything, you could never properly understand how my brain functions in correlation to yours, so keep your hasty opinion about my personnailty to yourself.
You are right, cheese. No one can completely know what you are feeling, so its not helpful to castigate or try to identify with it. Body image problems really suck and they are hard to get rid of. On the other hand simple counseling has improved a thousand-fold over the last 25 years to the point where it is very effective. You should consider that, because if you are 20, built like a wrestler, and have a 7" dick, the world should indeed be your oyster.

Please consider counseling, because life sucks when you suffer with an affliction like faulty body image. Most people don't realize how dehibilitating it can be.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get off the dope, its inhibiting and keeping you from experiencing life.
Relax.
But not with dope.
You are not alone, so get out and meet people.

I was 25 before I had my first sexual encounter and I have lived to tell about it.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey!

I was a virgin until i was 19, and have had difficulties with the whole girl thing most of my life. It improved drastically a couple of years ago when i started reading some great self-help books and different things about actually becoming a man.

In western societies there are no initiations or "rites of passage" for that kind of thing, and a lot of guys walk around feeling like there is something wrong with them. I used to feel fat and ugly, even though i exercised all the time and lifted weights. Like hotmilf says, that can be diagnosed as body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), but never think that there is something wrong with you. The word "Disorder" can be very frightening and depressive, i know, because I also have had General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) most of my life.

Anyways, if you need some tips on some great books to read, or sites to go to, please PM me. I'll be glad to help! :smile:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

For Manteubla: I asked for constructive criticism... yeah great really usefull. Who are you to make assumptions about me, again here we have a 'life guru' apparently. You wasted 15 seconds of my life reading your drivel, don't respond again.

Well, its a good thing you clearly understood what i had said!

To consider killing ones self because you think your body is not perfect is frankly grossly immiture and crys of someone either seriousely in need of help to realise it, in which case seek it professionally, or of an attention seeking prick.

You want constructive critisim... realise what you have in life and celebrate it, quite moarning the things you dont have and grow up enough to know the difference.

Im sure you folks would love to read a note saying you did it because you wanted a bigger dick.

Too too sad. You are not only person in this life to have faced suicide or even, i seriously doubt, lived with its devistating aftermath and how dare you assume no one would understand the way you think or feel. What is it ah? There's just you and then there's the rest of the world? You are not the first or last to stand where you are and how bloody dare you assume you are!

If you know you need help, seek it!

Suicide is an act of selfish cowardis!

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try not to think about sex just try an get out and find some freinds it will come unexpected someone will click with you 7inch is fine the same as me your normall and need to chill out you will have a good life dont think your not normal i was a late with pubity and stuff but once i turned 20 and started to go out on the town things picked up big time so relax

shame you wernt near me i have plenty female freinds now that would love to give you a smile

cheer up bud it will all come to you honest

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe you should try this?
close your eyes and look at yourself from above. Instead of seeing what you think you see when you see yourself usually, see what the ones who love you see. See what your elderly relatives see. Probably a friendly young man who means well on the world.
Then think about your situation. Instead of thinking of what you don't have yet, think of what you do have.
food
family
clothes to wear
a place to sleep at night.

when i'm feeling down about something, that's what i do. Remember that for millions of unfortunate people to become you would be a dream come true. so make the most of what you do have, rather than dwelling on what you don't.

philme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you can, I'd recommend that you ask a psychotherapist about the problems you've been experiencing. A lot of people I know have anxiety over one or another thing. While it doesn't sound exactly like what you're experiencing, I have a friend that (around your age) started experiencing extreme social anxiety. He's one of the best looking people I know, but could hardly even socialize with women or men because he was debilitated with anxiety. Go ahead and get a diagnosis, and get some help for this. You'll be glad you did as your life will have a whole lot to offer you.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Death is a far cry to want when things in life don't seem to work out. It sounds like you have your share of body image issues and maybe it's something that you have been unable to get over in the past. I'll share a piece of myself if it helps you understand that it is quite normal. I'll be 20 in a few days and I've never had a relationship either, but that does not mean that you can't have sex. I know society pushes everyone to try and conform to the norm. You know, be in love before you have sex, or even be married. Nothing against you, if that is what you believe. Confidence is a large part of what girls find attractive in a mate. Not the over confident ones that you know are faking, but the genuine confidence that males have when they are sure of themselves.

So maybe spend time hanging out with the boys and when girls come around strike up a conversation, don't expect it to turn into sex, but just create some meaningful conversations with one. It will help you boost your confidence that you can indeed talk to a girl. :wink:

That C word rears itself again but as usual without much of a mention as to why
Will iteration with explanation ever reach substantiation with sufficient evaluation

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude! Chill! Relax! There aint no rules about sex, when you loose your virginity etc. Some loose it at 14 others at 24, whatever.

Being successful and attractive to another person aint got anything to do with you making your cock bigger. Its all about confidence and how you carry yourself. We all like confident people who smile at us, give us eye contact and are confident. If you dont love and are not happy and confident with yourself, you cant expect other to be either...

You need to give out positive vibes - when you are out in a social situation think nice thoughts about yourself and the people around you - and you also need to get yourself out more - you thought of joining a gym, sports, literary, film or social club?? Get you mixing with people?

There is an old saying: "If you are in the dark, you need to light a candle, not complain about the night." - This is soo true dude - You must not play or be a victim - only you can sort the situation out by taking the steps to remidy the situation.

First thing though is cheer up, chill out and get yourself joining a club so you can meet people xx:biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its all about confidence and how you carry yourself.

I'm dismayed at all the people here telling Jizz that all you need is confidence and to stand up straight and be positive to snag a girl.

I don't think it hurts but I'm afraid it isn't that simple, unfortunately.

If it were I'd find Napoleon.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm dismayed at all the people here telling Jizz that all you need is confidence and to stand up straight to snag a girl.

I don't think it hurts but I'm afraid it isn't that simple, unfortunately.

Do you find Napoleon sexy?

No I dont find Napoleon sexy, but you are shooting yourself in the foot with that one because whilst Napoleon was short etc, he brimmed with confidence and Josephine therefore fancied him rotten and she was one of the beauties of her age - and the history books tell us that he had pretty girls and ladies throwing themselves at his feet - esp after he was made Emporer, the usual confidence, flashy clothes and power combo!!

Dude, we all know its complex and not simple - but again, to use a simple analogy, Jizz cant just sit in the dark upset about the night. A candle needs to be lit - hence a need to look at joining a social club as a first step and learning to mix with people etc.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I dont find Napoleon sexy, but you are shooting yourself in the foot with that one because whilst Napoleon was short etc, he brimmed with confidence and Josephine therefore fancied him rotten and she was one of the beauties of her age - and the history books tell us that he had pretty girls and ladies throwing themselves at his feet - esp after he was made Emporer, the usual confidence, flashy clothes and power combo!!

Dude, we all know its complex and not simple - but again, to use a simple analogy, Jizz cant just sit in the dark upset about the night. A candle needs to be lit - hence a need to look at joining a social club as a first step and learning to mix with people etc.

Dude, get a clue. The last thing Jizz needs to hear is some pat advice that looks don't really matter coming from a goodlooking guy like you who probably never dealt with any form of rejection in his life.