Whats wrong with me?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe my hormones are at a slump but im at a point where i don't feel sexy or sexual at all and have no desire to masturbate or seek out sex. Ive always been a regular at least once a day girl and now im having to force myself to masturbate. I never edged, the suspense always frustrated the hell out of me but it feels like the rush of even the best orgasm has gone.

Why?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
we all go through our periods like that! have you been stressed out or fatigued? whatever you do, don't force it upon yourself to masturbate if you don't feel like it. the urge will strike up again before you even expect it.

:hug:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lee, I just want to give you a hug, girl. You'll be okay. Maybe you need to try to do something that you've never done before, not sexually, just something new in your everyday routine. My sex drive has a tendency to drop too when I feel like I'm doing the same shit everyday. The unexpected can do wonders for many aspects in your life. Give it a shot. You might be surprised:cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I think it's the stress of your new job. Give it some time to get in your groove with work and your libido will come back.:smile:

Now are you saying that if I was to get on a plane and fly to see you, you wouldn't be horny?:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe it is the stress building up, things have been a little extreme lately. And maybe it it the monotony or routine, id love a short break holiday away but work wont permit it right now.
I guess it is normal and smething everyone goes through at some point, but my libido is normally so high this is strange for me

:hug:Thanks

Hardcock. :wink: I think i could work something out for you

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Definitely could be the stress! I've had that happen to me, actually. Early last year I was in a particularly bad spot, my relationship was in the dumps, my job sucked and to top it off, my libido was in the crapper.

Anyway, I changed my job and that started a cascade that has landed me a better job, better relationship and ridiculously high libido (again).

So do yourself a favor and take a break! Try to destress. I think it will help out.

Good luck.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stress? I had a job a few years ago that convinced me I was depressed. I got on pills and stuff. Nothing made it better. Turns out, when I quit the job and centered myself, I felt normal again. Not saying it is your job, but take a look at your life objectively. If you're sensitive to any particular bullshit (and I bet you know what it is, if you think hard) then it will get you. Do whatever you can to get that crap out of your life post-haste or it will eat you.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's ok Lee..I go through days like this.
I have tried to force an Orgasm, been so close I could taste it, got sweaty..and right on the brink..it died!
WHAT THE FUCK.
It will come back.
So be gentle with yourself and follow what your body wants and needs.
It will tell you when it's sexually hungry again.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Burn out? Humans are not actually suposed to have sex everyday. Sometimes, male or female, your body just wants a rest, forcing yourself to get off dosent sound healthy to me. Just give it a break for a few days, a week and if your still not feeling up to it, then investigate further.

I have days where nothing gets me going.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe it is the stress building up, things have been a little extreme lately. And maybe it it the monotony or routine, id love a short break holiday away but work wont permit it right now.
I guess it is normal and smething everyone goes through at some point, but my libido is normally so high this is strange for me

2060 :hug:Thanks

Hardcock. :wink: I think i could work something out for you

It'll be alright love. :hug:

I'll sell my body to get to you if I have to.:wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stress can be subtle or overt, the trick is to not let the little things build into big things and to not let stress take over your life. Of course worrying about being stressed doesn't help either.

Relax.

tigerjo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its prob due to your job change working diff hrs diff routine

spend some time pampering yourself ie a candle lit bath soothing music glass of wine
or maybe a relaxing massage
but dont worry it will come back

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe my hormones are at a slump but im at a point where i don't feel sexy or sexual at all and have no desire to masturbate or seek out sex. Ive always been a regular at least once a day girl and now im having to force myself to masturbate. I never edged, the suspense always frustrated the hell out of me but it feels like the rush of even the best orgasm has gone.

Why?

This is bad why? :confused: You'll live. Welcome to being human.