What's Wrong With My Videos?

GB_GB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok guys. Last night, while I was having a blast in the chatroom with other members, I took the time out to upload my videos on here. I was able to upload five of them. As I woke up this morning to check if I had any messages on here, I saw one message and one comment stating that my videos do not work at all. I'm like :confused: They are videos in .wmv format. Unfortunately, I can't see my own videos that I uploaded because I'm not a gold member, which sucks but I'm still deciding on when to become one. Now would be the perfect time :redface:. Other than that, could you all just stop by my profile and view my videos to see it's the same thing for you as well. It would mean a lot to me :biggrin1:

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
The only vid that will work is your ass play vid....needless to say...I really liked that vid....you have a tight hole that I want to taste and penetrate!!!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your "Ass Play" video works perfectly, but on your other videos the picture doesn't seem to move. Did you check them before you uploaded them? If you still have them on the computer/device you uploaded them from, you can check them. If the originals play properly then re-upload them and see what happens.

ben3t3y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I agree. No.6 works OK so whatever you did there is what you must do with the others. Even in a still frame, you look fantastic. Why are there none like you over on this side of the pool ?