What's Wrong with Pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_cadetmatt, Aug 30, 2006.

1. B_cadetmatt

B_cadetmatt New Member

This is a question for all the gay men out there. How can you not like pussy? I mean seriously, men are biologically designed to love it. Especially having a large penis which would drive women crazy. I certainly mean no disrespect by this question, and think that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, but I couldn't imagine not enjoying sex with a woman. But you guys are probably thinking the exact opposite. Anyway, it's like even if you like guys, how can you not like pussy? Are there any guys here who have never had anything but gay sex? If so, how do you know if you don't like it? I've had anal sex with girls before, and I can tell you, it's not even close to vaginal sex. The vagina was designed to be fucked, not the ass. Once again, to each his own, but I just can't see how you could totally give up on girls.

P.S. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure I just pissed off a lot of people with this one, but that's not my intent, it's just a question. And I don't want to hear stuff like I must be sheltered or not have been exposed to gay culture, because I've grown up with and known many gay people, both men and women. I'm just curious as to your answers.

2. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Were you dropped on the head as a child?

3. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    i understand what youre saying(and have been trying my hardest to try one out)

but i have a question for YOU which may answer your own question.
    whats wrong with Dick? have you ever tried sucking one off? or having one shoved up your ass? how do you know you wont love it?
    i cant understand why straight guys whove never tried it can knock having a big fat cock shoved up their ass.. really.. i mean why not?

lol

4. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Wow. All I can say is there's a lot of ignorance out there. I could ask someone how they could not like chocolate, but the answer is people are designed differently. You seem to think homosexuality is a choice, which I really doubt.
    And I doubt your claim that you aren't trying to piss anyone off. I suspect that's exactly what you're trying to do.

5. B_cadetmatt

B_cadetmatt New Member

Ok, let's not turn this into an attack on me, which I specifically said is not what I wanted. Once again, anyone I've offended I'm sorry. And like I said, there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. I just really wanted to get some opinions here. If you're asking me if it's a choice, then I think it's a choice as far as you make the choice to sleep with another man, but it's also a choice to sleep with a woman. I've taken several psychology courses in college and I agree that sexual preference has A LOT to do with biology andthe environment you grow up in. That's not my point though. What I mean is, what is it that turns you off to it? And if you've never been with a woman, how do you if you wouldn't like it? On the flip side, I'm not going to say gay sex wouldn't be pleasureable, I've never tried it. But I'm focusing on one aspect here. If someone else would like the ask the opposite question, I'd be more than happy to give my thoughts on it, WITHOUT being insulting.

6. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Nigger spic heeb wetback fag dyke whore lawyer....

If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry.

All better now? :rolleyes:

7. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    the problem friend, is that your question is chauvinistic and ignorant. you are in fact being rather insulting.. as if women could be defined as just an orifice to be fucked. and that gay or straight men are only interested in holes.. i figure the reason most gay guys dont like pussy is cuz theyre not turned on by the women theyre attached to.

make sense now?

8. subiedoo

subiedoo Member

I have to agree with you. I don't find your post offensive, just inquisitive and opinionated. Having had sex with both sexes, I don't see how a man could not enjoy vaginal intercourse, from a purely physical standpoint. Visually and emotionally I can understand and appreciate that we are all attracted to different things. However, speaking purely on the sensation, it would be hard to imagine not enjoying that feeling on your penis. Just an opinion.

9. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Have you had sex with a man? If not, how could you know you wouldn't like it? The answer is that sexual fulfillment isn't only about trial and error. We're attracted to who we're attracted to naturally. You're looking for the gay fellows here to explain through logic why they're biologically attracted to men. And you're rationale is basically "I like women, how could you not?" Well, cadetmatt, I like men. How could you not?

10. B_cadetmatt

B_cadetmatt New Member

See, this is the kind of thing I was interested in. The last two posts were very insgihtful without slamming me (too much). This is what the forums of LPSG are all about. Men and women from all different aspects of life sharing their thoughts and experiences on sexuality and matters of sex. Thank you and I hope that this thread will lead to further interesting insights.

11. B_cadetmatt

B_cadetmatt New Member

Actually, one of my main focuses of the question was to avoid whether men could get closer to women than with other men. I'm not even going to debate that, cause I quite frankly have no grounds to base an opinion on. I am talking from a standpoint of pure physical gratification. That being said, I still enjoy your response and appreciate your insight, my friend.

12. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Doesn't bother me at all you ask these questions... I just see a hot guy and think how can other guys not be into him. I have been with a woman. It was great. It also has to do with what turns you on visually and emotionally. I just find men all the more attractive. Don't take that ass of yours for granted though bud, it was also made for more than one purpose or there wouldn't be a hot button to press when being played with. Glad you spoke your mind. CUBE

13. B_cadetmatt

B_cadetmatt New Member

Thanks, Cube. I hope to see more like this one.

14. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    thanks. i guess i cant split physical and emotional gratification.. just having physical alone is so sad and meaningless to me. my point was you(or rather i) need more than just a hole to be gratified... i bet if gay men were all born with vaginas instead of anuses, gay men would love fucking them. lol. *gross*

15. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I think gay men are closer to women than straight ones are.

In a sense straight men are more into men than gay ones are.

16. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with pussy. Nothing at all. In fact, I wish evey man had one, tucked neatly behind his testicles.

17. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    How can you not like penis?

18. Nomad

Nomad New Member

This sums up my feelings on the matter:

LINK

19. 25JASON

25JASON New Member

Albums:
    Good question Matt, I consider myself totally bi. Yes I luv to fuck period. Whether it be an ass or a pussy or a mouth. I like nothing better than sucking a dick as well and have been fucked a few times and liked that as well. I guess though when i see a guy I think is hot i always wonder how his dick looks or how big it is, with a hot girl I just think about what it would be like to fuck her.
    The thing I like better about guys than girls are (yes I know there are exceptions) guys are always horny and are willing to give or recieve sex almost anywhere with no strings attached. I don't have to take them out call them 24/7 aka kiss their ass for 2 weeks to bust a nut with them.

I guess also I enjoy spending time with guys a lot more than girls even if the other guy is str, I just enjoy their company better.
    To finish and answer your questions I could not imagine never fucking a pussy again just like I could never imagine not sucking a dick again!

20. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    Nomad:

I personally don't find the picture to be a sexy, arousing or attractive picture. It's a little too graphic and hardcore for my personal tastes. :eek:

But no, I don't want to vomit. Although I am not into women, I love women simply because I am one and I am not into self-hatred of any kind. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Draft saved Draft deleted