What's you penis WIDTH and what's the world's largest penis width??

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There'll come a day when you have no other anatomical measurement left to catalogue. What will you do then?!

And for it's worth, Jonah Falcon does not have the 'world's largest' or whatever.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
There'll come a day when you have no other anatomical measurement left to catalogue. What will you do then?!

And for it's worth, Jonah Falcon does not have the 'world's largest' or whatever.

Until that time will come I'll ask and study every possible measurements related issues... I have a kind of fetish with measurements and wnat to have the right view over the things in order to know who I am and where I have to stay..

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think he means width as opposed to girth, which depends not only on how thick the cock is but also its shape, as you can have two cocks with the same girth, but the rounder one will have less width than the one that more oval or flattened shaped.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Not to be a total dork, but you can derive diameter from circumference: C = pi x d

For example, I'm 6.75in in circumference so divide by 3.14 and that gives you diameter (width) or about 2.2 inches in my case.

It's possible to be slightly wider or narrower in places since most people don't have perfectly cylindrical dicks but it'll be close

RedoT

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to say that that math is correct, but wrongly applied. I've rarely seen a penis that has a circular cross section and usually isn't symmetrical so ellipse isn't an entirely accurate model either. The OP is correct to ask for width, which would need to be measured.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not to be a total dork, but you can derive diameter from circumference: C = pi x d

For example, I'm 6.75in in circumference so divide by 3.14 and that gives you diameter (width) or about 2.2 inches in my case.

It's possible to be slightly wider or narrower in places since most people don't have perfectly cylindrical dicks but it'll be close
geez, cock math again, i hate it!!:banghead:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
geez, cock math again, i hate it!!:banghead:

No sir...sorry to say you are wrong.. if penis section was a perfect circle then I would have a girth of 14,5 cm wheres I only have 13,8 cm... a difference of 6 cm is important and noticeable I guess... I found that ,in my case and in most cases too, you have to multiply by 3 to have the real girth of your penis...

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Not to be the math dork - again - but I think you mean 0.7 cm difference.

And if you're smaller than the derived width in one cross-section you should be wider in another.

Yes I acknowledged that people rarely have a symmetrical dick but the formula should give you a good ballpark...ie someone with a 5.5 inch girth probably won't have a 3 inch width unless their dick is flat as a pancake.

No sir...sorry to say you are wrong.. if penis section was a perfect circle then I would have a girth of 14,5 cm wheres I only have 13,8 cm... a difference of 6 cm is important and noticeable I guess... I found that ,in my case and in most cases too, you have to multiply by 3 to have the real girth of your penis...