What's your average time for sex

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Let's see. *sound of calculator keys clicking* When I was still hitched my average time for sex was 11:32pm.

My lovemaking sessions generally lasted a couple of hours, about half fore/afterplay and half coitus.

kimboslice

Just Browsing
Media
Pecker said:
Let's see. *sound of calculator keys clicking* When I was still hitched my average time for sex was 11:32pm.

My lovemaking sessions generally lasted a couple of hours, about half fore/afterplay and half coitus.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :fingersx: :arms: :arms: :haha: :haha: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :grouphug: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bj: :087: :084:

SuperMand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at least 1hr in weekdays, as long as possible in weekend and vacations... record is 8 times in a row, of 1 hr each, with little pauses in between. But I am always searching for a new record... some girls wants to help me? ;-)

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would best describe my average time for sex as "efficient", haha. I kid, I kid.

Crazy how all these people are having sex for more than an hour at a time though, I would estimate I'm done after about 30-40 minutes almost every time if we're talking about intercourse. If I haven't seen my girlfriend in a while and haven't....shall we say.....prepared myself properly......it's messy and pretty quick, haha.

Hopefully I haven't been lied to my whole life, but the women I've been with say that they get sore after more than 45 minutes or so, both vaginally and body wise. I'm not packing all that much, but two to three hours? Jesus......that's gotta be uncomfortable after a while, no?

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
KidBrown said:
I would best describe my average time for sex as "efficient", haha. I kid, I kid.

Crazy how all these people are having sex for more than an hour at a time though, I would estimate I'm done after about 30-40 minutes almost every time if we're talking about intercourse. If I haven't seen my girlfriend in a while and haven't....shall we say.....prepared myself properly......it's messy and pretty quick, haha.

Hopefully I haven't been lied to my whole life, but the women I've been with say that they get sore after more than 45 minutes or so, both vaginally and body wise. I'm not packing all that much, but two to three hours? Jesus......that's gotta be uncomfortable after a while, no?

Asking this forum that kind of question is much like asking the boring standard question of cock size. You get a surprising number of the 99.9%th percentile 12 inchers. Personally, of course I last 72 days and 72 nights.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dannylloyd said:
Personally, of course I last 72 days and 72 nights.
You still get to manage it 5 times a year, then, which must be a relief to you. :rolleyes:

...although clearly very time-consuming...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends on when, where, and if with one or two partners. With fore- and after-play, between one and three hours, of which 30-60 minutes are actual intercourse. There have been a longer sessions, but then I don't get any in the morning.

I'd rather be able to have sex in the evening and then again in the morning, than plow the hell out of my boyfriend or girlfriend and have either or both be too sore in the morning.