What's your average time for sex

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I'm not multi-orgasmic, so my ideal length for actual intercourse is usually 10-20 minutes. It depends on the guys size though. With a really big one, marathon 30 minute sessions are just way to much. With a more modest sized penis, I like to go a little longer, but even then if I haven't gotten off in 20 minutes I'm probably not going to without some oral action. Including foreplay I would say 30-40 minutes would be ideal.

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also can go for hours with almost no refractory period. I know it is not normal, but I can go for 4 hours or so and orgasm 4 times, about once every hour. It drives girls crazy, esp since I have a lot of girth. Funny thing is I can get off from jerking off in about 5 min. I was under the impression most guys only went for 5 to 15 mintues...?

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99th percentile, indeed. :rolleyes: Sometimes it seems like this site is filled with guys with 14+ inchers that can pound the living f*ck out of their partner for a week straight.

How about a fresh, honest answer?
For me, it's VERY variable, depending on factors such as how hot the girl is, how good she is in bed, my interest level, how long its been since I last orgasmed, etc.

It's been as short as 15-20 minutes. As long as an hour, maybe two. (not counting foreplay, etc) As long as I get her off (a few times, if she's capable) I think that I've done alright.

No offense, to those of you who say 'hours and hours and hours, every time' I with all sincerity, very much doubt your claim. Sorry.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes 5 min. If I want to finish.
Sometimes 45-60 min. If I don't want to come.
Ones was 5 h. It was so terrible. My dick was like a big pain.

I like 15-20 min. using different style.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Andre80 said:
99th percentile, indeed. :rolleyes: Sometimes it seems like this site is filled with guys with 14+ inchers that can pound the living f*ck out of their partner for a week straight.

How about a fresh, honest answer?
For me, it's VERY variable, depending on factors such as how hot the girl is, how good she is in bed, my interest level, how long its been since I last orgasmed, etc.

It's been as short as 15-20 minutes. As long as an hour, maybe two. (not counting foreplay, etc) As long as I get her off (a few times, if she's capable) I think that I've done alright.

No offense, to those of you who say 'hours and hours and hours, every time' I with all sincerity, very much doubt your claim. Sorry.

I was with you on the "can't we just be honest" point. Then I realized that was probably just a strategy to lend creedence to your dishonest claim. Sorry man, ain't no man lasting close to 2 hrs not counting foreplay. Just another bloke who can pound the fuck out of his partner for a week straight, are we?
For some real truth, I'll say if we're just talking vaginal sex, I've worked quite a bit to the point where I can thrust for 20-30 mins. before I orgasm, and based on reliable studies I've seen, that's pretty damn good. Of course if we're starting + stopping, changing positions, I could go longer, but nothing like the fabricated gibberish the insecure distorters propagate on this site.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigschlotsky said:
I was with you on the "can't we just be honest" point. Then I realized that was probably just a strategy to lend creedence to your dishonest claim. Sorry man, ain't no man lasting close to 2 hrs not counting foreplay. Just another bloke who can pound the fuck out of his partner for a week straight, are we?
For some real truth, I'll say if we're just talking vaginal sex, I've worked quite a bit to the point where I can thrust for 20-30 mins. before I orgasm, and based on reliable studies I've seen, that's pretty damn good. Of course if we're starting + stopping, changing positions, I could go longer, but nothing like the fabricated gibberish the insecure distorters propagate on this site.
I wonder why you and many others are classifying "sex", or as the OP actually puts it, "love making", merely in terms of the act of penetration. One of the reasons I haven't responded on this thread is because foreplay, pauses to hug and kiss, etc. seem to be excluded from most of the (strangely Clintonesque) definitions of sex and love-making exhibited here. If they are mentioned at all, then it is as some strange adjunct to, rather than a crucial part of, sex. How reductive.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
I wonder why you and many others are classifying "sex", or as the OP actually puts it, "love making", merely in terms of the act of penetration. One of the reasons I haven't responded on this thread is because foreplay, pauses to hug and kiss, etc. seem to be excluded from most of the (strangely Clintonesque) definitions of sex and love-making exhibited here. If they are mentioned at all, then it is as some strange adjunct to, rather than a crucial part of, sex. How reductive.

G'morning, errr. afternoon. I don't classify sex as just penetration. The poster I was responding to specifically said he was not counting foreplay. Reductive indeed.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigschlotsky said:
G'morning, errr. afternoon. I don't classify sex as just penetration. The poster I was responding to specifically said he was not counting foreplay. Reductive indeed.

Yep, I certainly wasn't necessarily responding just to you, even though that's what I did. :rolleyes: It just seemed to be a trend on this thread.... and in a lot of debates in general to define only "pounding" as sex, which disappoints me rather. The little utopian romantic in me would love to hope that all the claims of 1 to 2 hours on this thread were indicative of people taking time to come together mentally and physically in numerous different ways... rather than just exaggerated claims of never-ending penetration; which the realist in me recognizes the majority of them to be all too well. And good early-afternoon indeed .. in these parts at least.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
KidBrown said:
I would best describe my average time for sex as "efficient", haha. I kid, I kid.

Crazy how all these people are having sex for more than an hour at a time though, I would estimate I'm done after about 30-40 minutes almost every time if we're talking about intercourse. If I haven't seen my girlfriend in a while and haven't....shall we say.....prepared myself properly......it's messy and pretty quick, haha.

Hopefully I haven't been lied to my whole life, but the women I've been with say that they get sore after more than 45 minutes or so, both vaginally and body wise. I'm not packing all that much, but two to three hours? Jesus......that's gotta be uncomfortable after a while, no?

Well, like you KidBrow i'm done soon too...i'm hungry i eat and i'm done to go to do something else.

I just can't imagine me going for 2/3/4h straight...but i discover here that i'm missing something by being so rush rush...but this is the way i respond naturally & i do not have patiente for foreplay...and than i conclude the those who are having many hours they are foreplaying a lot without the penetration...i think. I find that people that are taking hours are more sexually sophisticated than i'm and i want to learn to last longer - they know something that a did not discover yet...and i want to discover more.

Penetration is my favorite thing and if the guy have a good girth...well im done faster...:tongue: what can i do ? I just cum....thank you.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I have to agree with those that are saying people claiming to fuck for hours and hours aren't being serious. Most girls I know would be dry, hurting and possibly bored after 2 straight hours of thrusting. And a lot of girls can't even get off from vaginal intercourse, so having sex for that long would be pointless. 4-6, I mean come on. Thats like the equivalent of running a marathon in 3 or so hours. I saw some study that said the average man having actual intercourse will last around 7 minutes or so. Unless the penis is incredibly desensitized or you're using some type of sesensitizing gel, thrusting for several hours doesn't seem feasible to me, and probably wouldn't even be enjoyable unless those involved were taking ecstasy pills or something. If people are talking about several hours of oral along with sex, I can believe that, marathon lovemaking sessions do happen, but I would guess that would include several cases of actual intercourse mixed in with other fun.

Ali Baba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dannylloyd said:
Asking this forum that kind of question is much like asking the boring standard question of cock size. You get a surprising number of the 99.9%th percentile 12 inchers. Personally, of course I last 72 days and 72 nights.

72 days and 72 nights only ? That's poor man !

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would have responded earlier but I was busy fucking since the thread began.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Well, like you KidBrow i'm done soon too...i'm hungry i eat and i'm done to go to do something else.

I just can't imagine me going for 2/3/4h straight...but i discover here that i'm missing something by being so rush rush...but this is the way i respond naturally & i do not have patiente for foreplay...and than i conclude the those who are having many hours they are foreplaying a lot without the penetration...i think. I find that people that are taking hours are more sexually sophisticated than i'm and i want to learn to last longer - they know something that a did not discover yet...and i want to discover more.

Penetration is my favorite thing and if the guy have a good girth...well im done faster...:tongue: what can i do ? I just cum....thank you.

Well I wouldn’t put yourself down Gisella! You have urges, you satisfy them, what could be wrong with that?! :tongue: . Believe me, I understand urges. Of course if you want to explore other aspects of your sexuality that’s great too. I’m with you, though – penetration is my favorite thing and if the guy has good girth, well, you said it. But I haven’t heard any other women say what I’m saying – I like penetration to last a really, really long time. Any others like me out there? I've heard other women say they get bored or sore, and many of my girlfriends say the same thing, but I'm an endurance queen! :tongue: Foreplay is definitely an important part of sex but for me intercourse is the main event, as non-"sophisticated" as that may sound. But I guess I like really long intercourse because I produce a lot of natural lube and I can have multiple multiple orgasms from thrusting if the fellow has the right tools, can stay hard, and doesn’t mess it up! For me intercourse gets better the longer it goes, as my orgasms usually come more easily once we’ve been going at it awhile.
So to answer the original thread, for me every sexual romp is different. Different moods = different ideal times. But the best sex I’ve ever had were with ample but not excessive foreplay, followed by nice, long, persistent intercourse from a talented man with good girth. So apparently I'm in the minority on this. But either way, I very much appreciate a guy who can last!

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will need to disagree with some of the posts regarding the "lack" of ability to go for extended hours. I know personally, that I can last hours on end. I have been with a handful of woman who were able to do the same without any need for additional "sexual products". Other woman have used additional lubrication to be able to continue long hours into the night.

Personally, I wouldn't see 2-6 hours as anything uncommon in a one time or monthly session. I wouldn't call it the norm by any means either. For me, I would say 20-40 minutes is normal. However, I like the extended hours for a real hot work-up.

LongNights

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've only had sex a handful of times and I couldn't last very long. I didn't really want to because I could tell she was in pain, even though she wanted me to keep going. I think th elongest I lasted through penetration was no more than 7 minutes, but that's after only having sex maybe 7 times.

Oral I can last forever, I've never gotten a blowjob that finished me off. I've gotten many blowjobs that lasted 45 minutes and longer, and they were unable to get me off. It sucks because cocksucking turns me on more than much else.

Handjobs have always lasted between 15 and 30 minutes. But when I masturbate it can be as short as 5 minutes if i just want to get off and get some sleep. But if I really feel like jerking off I go for at least 45 minutes and sometimes as long as 2-3 hours. However, when I got for that long I am usually sore the next day or two and I am unable to do it again for awhile.