What's your average time for sex

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
However long it takes to get her off. On average, it's between 15 - 30 minutes. If the first round took longer, then the chances of having a second round are slimmer.

If I'm going 'solo' it can range anywhere from 30 seconds to several hours.

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ali Baba said:
72 days and 72 nights only ? That's poor man !

Update: I have just lasted for 80 days twice in a week! Talk about recovery. And although I didn't measure and have no pictorial evidence, I am told my penis was at least 14 inches long. At least.

If we are including foreplay, surely the question is "How long can you last without sex?"

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Another thought. If you both last 7 hours, either your woman is screaming over and over again in orgasm and is probably dead from exhaustion, or you are really quite seriously bad in bed.

Although here is some PROOF that I can do 6 hours:
The following was written DIRECTLY into this web form by 9 incredibly hot girls all salivating into my keyboard:

"its true, he can".

QED.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this is difficult to answer.

if you mean how much time you spend in the whole process including foreplay...? the longest I ever went was 2 days of nonstop foreplay and sex and running around the house naked either semi hard or fully hard the entire time. shooting multiple loads (i lost count after 10).

but average time including foreplay is 4-6 hours.
my cock stays hard and even if semi, gets harder again real quick and i can just keep going after i shoot a load with maybe a 2 minute recovery period if even that.

E

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
45 seconds on a really good night.
I have toiled without rest or respite over many years of focussed intensive practice developing this impressive level of staying power.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ali Baba said:
Hi folks, I would like to know how much time do you spend on love making.
love making or sex? LOL

SEX is usually shorter than love making where love making we're in bed for quite some time. Sex sometimes no bed is involved :eek:

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thru my 20s, 30s and 40s, it was usually 15 to 20 minutes once or twice a night. In my 50s, I have started on Friday evening and have had sex through late Sunday night, with alternating fucking and oral sex, one following the other, with just short pauses for food and a few cat naps. The lady had 12 orgasms in a row at one interval while I had one cum session. It takes a special woman. We'd go to work for 8 hours, have dinner and then fuck all night again with oral in between the fucking sessions. This lasted for months on at a time before we took several days off the rigorous schedule. We couldn't get enough of each other.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the girl, the place, the time, when work starts :p Probably... 4 hours? Average. Obviously not including oral sex that just gets boring after too long :p

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Blonde-Blueeyed2 said:
It depends on the type of sex, Oral 1hr 45 min. anal 4hrs vaginal 6hrs. It depends on the desire for the partner and how much time we have to play.:biggrin1:
Come on. 6 hours? Most people don't even sleep that long!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Mattsdong said:
Lol, 6 hours is pushing it :p 4 is a nice in the middle kind of time :D

I have had a few marathon sessions...They definetaly take a bit of planning....but are worth it.. my average time....if I have time.. is an hour, including foreplay and such. No time.... 10--15 minutes:tongue:

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I'm a little embarrassed to say this but I've fucked girls for 3 hours straight before. Unfortunately I've never gotten off with any girl, though it would appear that I am magnificent in bed despite my limited experiance. The last girl I slept with orgasmed several times over the span of 2-3 hours but it was all pretty boring for me. Eventually I just got tired of fucking her and stopped, told her I had cum after she asked (I was wearing a condom) and that was that.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An hour to an hour and half was when my ex would call time and say 'let's finish'. I can go longer though, we did non stop sex for like two and a half hours a few times.

With my first, I was at it for four hours. She gave up at that point though since I didn't cum and it was about 1am. If I had my way I'd just have sex til I passed out :p

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All depends who you're with I suppose. If you can keep that oomph up and want it as badly as you did in the first place it rocks :D