What's your average time?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Rommette, Apr 1, 2010.

?

What's your average time?

1. Under 5 min

13 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. 5-10 min

43 vote(s)
    20.1%
  3. 11-30 min

80 vote(s)
    37.4%
  4. 30-1 hr

51 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. over an hour

27 vote(s)
    12.6%
  1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just got finished having sex and a question came across my mind... How long does the average guy last for sex? I gave him head for 5 minutes and then we fucked for about 5 so all together it was 10 minutes. Is this the average time for most guys?

I know you may need more details so here it goes:

He was going slow...very slow (in and out...pause...in and out)
    Out of nowhere he started pounding the last 30 seconds and I told him to slow down and he said "i can't help it...im about to cum".
    No condom was used...this may have also affected his time.
    Any more questions then feel free to ask.

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    2 to 3 hours for me. My partners usually get sore before I cum.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    How old and how experienced was he?

4. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    21...and he's been with I guess 6 women....well, around 7 if you include me.

5. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

When I was younger, unless I masturbated first about half hour before sex, then I would only last about as long as you indicated since I am uncut and my penis head was always and is currently very sensitive. I kept practicing and masturbating long time periods to keep from ejaculating until I could have sex for an hour or longer with hot activity without cumming. Later on, I had two different partiners in my 50s in which I could alternate having oral and penetration sex all night and next day and next night and next day, starting on Friday afternoon and ending on Monday morning, without cumming and keeping a hard-on as needed. We would break for sex only to use restroom, eat snacks, and shower, and occasionally a cat nap. My two different female partners would cum dozens of times during the weekend. This type of stamina was developed after long practice of masturbation and going up to point of cum and withholding it and I would practice nightly even after having one or more sex sessions with lady, and I would see how many strokes I could give my penis before cumming. I could consistenly get well over 2000 strokes and then if I decided to cum it would be a gusher. Likewise, only when my partner wanted me to cum after withholding for long periods, my penis would gush large amounts of cum with a lot of pressure and each lady really enjoyed that gushing of cum. One of the ladies liked at the end of such a weekend of sex for me to get to the point of cumming and then she would take my penis and deepthroat it so I could cum a gusher down ther throat.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have really good stamina so I dunno if I am going to skew results or not but I'll vote anyway

7. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

I usually go for about 45 minutes to an hour. I can last several hours, but come on, those video games aren't gonna play themselves!

8. Donder

Donder Member

Albums:
    Regular sex is about 30 minutes. I can hold it for more than an hour.

9. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

Even back when I first starting fucking in my teens, I was a "retarded ejaculator" (awful term that has fallen out of use, I think) who needed to fuck hard and steadily for at least 30 minutes to get off. This might be an asset for a straight man but has felt like a serious handicap for me as a gay man.

Have seen statistics somewhere that suggest your guy is far more typical, under ten minutes being standard. My attitude is why even bother if you're only going to do it five minutes! (On edit-- found this site that says under three minutes is typical-- hope this is wrong!)

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer/14_love_answers.html

#9 D_Harvey Schmeckel, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  10. wallyj84

Gold Member

Didn't you have an STD/cancer/something scare a little while back? Why are you still having unprotected sex?

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    From the article you linked - "The average male takes less than three minutes from the time of insertion till he ejaculates"

My wife had me believe that anything less than 5 minutes was premature!!

Although in fairness, it takes us about 3 minutes, from time of penetration, to be able to move properly. Before that, it's usually slow going until she's stretched and relaxed (with an ample amount of bottled lube too).

My average for strictly PIV sex is about 30 minutes, but if oral is added, I'd say add about 15 more. Although the amount of oral prior to intercourse doesn't change the amount of time it takes for me to blow. That's usually dictated by my wife's soreness level.

Do guys generally cum quicker if there's oral prior to intercourse?

12. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Average? I'd have to say around 20 minutes or so (actual penis in vagina time). However, I have lasted 1hr or more on a few occasions.

I can say though, part of the reason I didn't make a habit to last that long all the time is because the after the woman (the women I've been with) has had her orgasm, she's now focusing on making me cum and is now doing things to expedite the process. So had it not been for those things, I probably would have lasted longer on more occasions. But you didn't ask that so I had to give my best guess true answer.

Simba

13. Mckellen

Mckellen Member

Albums:
    I've found the trick to lasting longer is to let your mind wander. If I stop focussing on sex and stuff, I usually get to about an hour.

14. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    usually I can decide to fuck 3 minutes or one hour

15. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It depends on how turned on I am.

I prefer to "edge" while having sex so it will last as long as possible....and by edging, I can
    probably keep it going for a minimum of 30 minutes to an hour or so. This allows lots of foreplay
    in between the edgings...which I really enjoy.

However, if it is just a "pounding away" session...or a "quicky" and no time is available
    to edge...then maybe 3 to 4 minutes and I'm finished. This I hate, so it is not my style.

#15 silvertriumph2, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  16. hose 85

hose 85 Member

I am usually in the 15-20 minute range of true intercourse. I will ususally let my wife take control until she has her first orgasm. Then she says it's your turn and I will pick up the pace a little. She will sometime have another orgasm while I am in control, but I ususally try to finish quickly so she does'nt get too sore.

Just my 2 cents, J.

17. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well like the others here, it varies. Average is about 30 mins of normal fucking. But I can pound one out in 5 mins or take all night and have a mind blowing-damn near passing out ejaculation at 5am. Depends on the circumstances.

18. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can dial the duration for whatever is needed. Sometimes we don't have time and it is a "quickie" and sometimes I get to the point where she came so often that she can hardly move any more. So minimum is around 10 minutes and often well over one hour straight. The only time it is a little more difficult is if I've been travelling and I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks...

19. achilles07

achilles07 New Member

I hardly see my girlfriend because we do long distance...but when we are together, we do it 3 to 5 times a week, i'll last anywhere from 30 min up to 1 one hour...so all together with for play, 1 hour to up to 2.5 hours. At the beginning of our relationship, she was my first...she had to go slow down on me, and she was tight...i cummed in one long stroke, so that was like...5 secs? lol! we came a long way since then.

20. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    - a quickie can be from 10-20mins
    - a normal or average as you ask is 45min - 1 hour
    - a long one 2-4 hours of sex with interruptions no longer than 10 minutes if i came, but most times i don't come until the end, it is like jelquing, the final one is mind-blowing.

I am uncut and many a women i fuck the first time get shakey legs the next day, sore vaginas and stay sleeping way longer than me after our session :p

Draft saved Draft deleted