What's your BONE PRESSED ERECT length VS NON BP erect length????

ratibor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys! today I'd like to know what's your bone pressed length and your non bone pressed one... when you claim you are a certain length...what lentgh do you refer to...? bone pressed or non bone pressed?
On this forum people lie about penis size or improperly measured .
:biggrin1:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
the maximum I can get bone pressed is 22cm (approx. 8.66 inches)
bone pressed on top though. I think a measurement on the side will be a little more.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Non-bone-pressed I get ~7.9x, bone-pressed I get ~8.4x.

I would have to say though, bone-pressed seems a lot like cheating to me, so I quote the lower. Guess it's all largely insignifigant in the grand scheme of things though!

Last edited:
D

deleted30979

7.5, and bone-pressed I can get 8 but I don't say that I am.

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is about a 1/2 inch difference. This measurement technique difference may also account for some of the wide variations from one size study to another.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question... which could result in different answers from the same people if asked once a month. It is really dependent of % body fat and if you go on a diet or not. I could easily see the difference being between 1/4" and 2" on any given person depending on how thin/obese they are.

Personally I have about 1/2" difference between my measurements, I wonder if I need to go on a diet lol.

As far as measuring technique I vote for bone pressed because it will give you the most consistant answer and actually measures the length of the penis instead of obesity levels.

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you guys mean by "bone-pressed"?
When I've measured my cock I've lined up tape measure to the skin on my belly, at the start of the root of my cock.
I then clamp down with my fingers on the tape measure at the root in order to keep it still, then I let the measure run along the shaft to the tip where I read the result.

Is this a normal measuring technique or the one you call "bone pressed" ?

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ to get bone pressed, iirc is when you take a standard ruler and push it into your pelvic bone.

7" w/o bone press, 7.5" pressed onthe side. i used to use a tape measure but then a ruler was just way easier, it didn't bend or folly around. it was just right on, i didn't have to hold it funny to read it or keep me fully while i held it

Reactions: lapdog2001

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say though, bone-pressed seems a lot like cheating to me, so I quote the lower. Guess it's all largely insignifigant in the grand scheme of things though!
Same here. I claim 7½ inches, which is the figure I get without pressing. Pressing, I get 8¼ inches.
Personally I have about 1/2" difference between my measurements, I wonder if I need to go on a diet lol.
I get a difference of 3/4 inch, which is wider than most guys in this thread claim, yet I am pretty lean (about 9% of weight in fat, according to my fat-measuring electronic scale). I suspect that it depends on how hard you press. I press the ruler in as hard as I can; others may just press lightly. This introduces another variable factor into measurement, which is another reason why I don't put much stock in bone-pressed measurements.

Edited to add: Of course, if I take the measurement while seated rather than standing, I seem magically to gain a half-inch (photo)! The same effect can be achieved by leaning back for the measurement while standing.

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
DLFJK SDFJ OIBLAJ what?? :confused:

P - Bone Pressed is the penis measurement method used by doctors and researchers. We use it in PE to measure our progress. Measurements are taken from the pubic bone to the tip of the penis.

BPEL - Bone Pressed Erect Length - In an erect state measure from the pubic bone to the tip of the glans.

BPFSL - Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length - This is the preferred measurement to track gains. In a flaccid state stretch your penis straight out in front of you. The measurement is taken from the public bone to the tip of the glans.

BPFL - Bone Pressed Flaccid Length - In a flaccid state press the ruler to the pubic bone while the edge rests against the side of the penis. The measurement is taken from the public bone to the tip of the glans.

EG - Erect Girth - Measurements for EG are usually taken mid-shaft although some advocate that it should be taken at the widest point of the penis. Others maintain girth should be measured at the head, middle and base. Whatever you choose, be consistent.

EL - Erect Length. - The length of a penis in its erect state.

FG - Flaccid girth - the circumference of a soft penis.

FL - Flaccid length - the length of a stretched soft penis.

MSEG - Mid-Shaft Erect Girth

NBPFSL - Non Bone Presses Flaccid Stretch Length - A measurement method used whereby the ruler is placed along the top edge of shaft and along the shaft, the end of ruler rests against the fat pad without pressing the ruler to the pubic bone, stretching the penis out to make the measurement.

NBPEL - Non Bone Pressed Erect Length - A measurement method used whereby the ruler is placed along the side of the erect penis shaft, the end of ruler rests against the fat pad without pressing the ruler to the pubic bone.

SL - Stretched Length. To measure stretched length grasp the penis and pull outward.

BEG = base Erect girth