What's your BONE PRESSED ERECT length VS NON BP erect length????

stretchitout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my humble opinion I think the only measurement that can accurately be used is bone pressed because it's consistent. Anything other way is too subjective. In that thread about showing 8 inches (non bone pressed) there was so much controversy. So with that said 8.5 bpel

Reactions: bs8bi6

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought by non bone pressed like unofficial measurements like measuring from the side. When measuring from the side I got close to 9. Now I have to redo measurement now that I know what it really means -_-

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here. I claim 7½ inches, which is the figure I get without pressing. Pressing, I get 8¼ inches.

I get a difference of 3/4 inch, which is wider than most guys in this thread claim, yet I am pretty lean (about 9% of weight in fat, according to my fat-measuring electronic scale). I suspect that it depends on how hard you press. I press the ruler in as hard as I can; others may just press lightly. This introduces another variable factor into measurement, which is another reason why I don't put much stock in bone-pressed measurements.
Correction to earlier post: Since posting this, I measured again and the measurement that I got from pressing in the ruler was just barely over 8 inches; so, like others, I seem to get a difference of 1/2 inch between bone-pressed and non-bone-pressed measurements.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Correction to earlier post: Since posting this, I measured again and the measurement that I got from pressing in the ruler was just barely over 8 inches; so, like others, I seem to get a difference of 1/2 inch between bone-pressed and non-bone-pressed measurements.

you are well fit and you bodyfat is very low as we can see from your visible abs! I think that the fat pad on pubic bone is 1/2 on fit men wheres is more than 1 inch in overweight people..

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to shed a few pounds damn! NBP I'm hovering around 7". Bp I get 7 3/4 standing(if I push hard enough), 8" sitting, and 8 1/4 if I sit and measure from the side. I claim just a tad over 7 as my length if someone asks. Girth is 5 5/8 mid shaft girth. There's no way to fudge that.

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
People have considerable variations...

I have like no body fat so it's about the same. Maybe 1/4 bigger if I really jam the ruler into my pelvis. But I never use bone pressed measures anyway. I only count from the base to the tip.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am built very lean and have almost no fat pad. I only gain about a quarter inch when I bone press. When fully hard I measure about 6.5 inches long measured along the top, pressed in I can get 6.75.

I only claim 6.5 when stating my size. Many times I just say "I'm an honest six inches."

Bone pressed on top I am about 7.25". Dont recall what I measure on the side, I am not sure I ever measured it there, I'll have to find out :)

Stormcrowcrown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am built very lean and have almost no fat pad. I only gain about a quarter inch when I bone press. When fully hard I measure about 6.5 inches long measured along the top, pressed in I can get 6.75.

I only claim 6.5 when stating my size. Many times I just say "I'm an honest six inches."
Do you ever get called big. By your partners?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you ever get called big. By your partners?
No... they are always bigger than me... especially in girth. I have been told i have a "long" cock a few time, but never "big". To me there is a definite difference!