What's your current ringtone?

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've no idea LOL, nobody ever rings me on my phone, I've clearly got no friends:frown1:. Will you be my friend :shysmile:

Of course I will be your friend! But I am sure you have plenty of them and that they call you very soon! I know lots of people who wants to be frinds with you!!!

Unless...

um..

Catch...

Have you charged your phone's battery?:rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My mobile screams "¡¿Por qué no te callas?!" over and over until I answer. It's the actual voice of King Juan Carlos of Spain screaming at President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela "Why don't you shut up?!" A frustrated Juah Carlos blustered this out during a summit meeting of Spanish-speaking and South American countries held in Santiago Chile. Chavez kept interrupting the Prime minster/President of Spain, Zapatero, preventing Zapatero from calmly explaining a point regarding the Latin economies. It's a rather popular and common ring-tone in Barçelona these days.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a different ringtone for nearly everyone programmed into my phone. That way I don't even have to look to see who is calling.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My mobile screams "¡¿Por qué no te callas?!" over and over until I answer. It's the actual voice of King Juan Carlos of Spain screaming at President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela "Why don't you shut up?!" A frustrated Juah Carlos blustered this out during a summit meeting of Spanish-speaking and South American countries held in Santiago Chile. Chavez kept interrupting the Prime minster/President of Spain, Zapatero, preventing Zapatero from calmly explaining a point regarding the Latin economies. It's a rather popular and common ring-tone in Barçelona these days.

ROFLMAO!! That is just too funny!! :tongue:

The ring tone I wanted for my phone wouldn't download at all. It was a cartoon voice singing "I'm about to whip somebody's ass".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's your current ringtone?

I have a different ringtone for nearly everyone programmed into my phone. That way I don't even have to look to see who is calling.
Yup, me too. :smile:

All family members get, We are Family - Sister Sledge. My parents home phone gets Parents Just Don't Understand - Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff. When she annoys me I switch my moms cell phone to The Bitch is Back - Elton John. :biggrin1:

LPSG guys get either the Dukes of Hazzard theme song or Dirty White Boy, except Jovial who gets Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, and my sweetie gets the theme from Superman. :heart:

Most of my girlfriends get Independent Woman - Destiny's Child unless they are experiencing some major, life drama then they get Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi. :tongue:

I use my cell as an alarm clock so that plays, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!

Then there is my normal ring which is usually Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison or Romanza - Andrea Bocelli

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Shut up and let me go" The Ting Tings
"Technologic" Daft Punk
"Misstake" Horrorpops
"Flathead" The Fratellis
And, of course, "He's a pirate", the theme song from Pirates of the Caribbean. :]