What's your current sexual orientation?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would classify myself as 100% heterosexual. I don't fall in love with men, and I cannot imagine myself in any kind of sexual situation with men. However, large cocks are very fascinating. But I think it is from a vicarious point of view. In other words I would like to identify with having the large cock. (I am pretty much textbook average in size).

I have a kind of typical hetero aversion to seeing gay men being sexually intimate, and I have the typical hetero fascination to seeing gay women being sexually intimate. I don't apologize for any of this because it has nothing to do with my actual opinions about homosexuality. It is just the way I am wired, either genetically or culturally. I have said this once or twice before on this forum and some gay friends were somewhat offended. But I have to fall back on the fact that each of us has a sexual orientation that has been imposed on us and we can't help responding to certain physical attractions and aversions accordingly.

But here is something I find very interesting. I find the actual social company of gay men and women to be very satisfying and rewarding. And in some cases, I find being in the presence of homosexual people and couples to be relaxing and therapeutic, as if in recognition in a primitive sense that we are in different sexual markeplaces or something. I can't really explain it because I don't really understand it.

Although it might be a cultural stereotype, and I apologize if it offends anyone, but I also enjoy the intelligence and cultural erudition that gay men and women seem to have about them. I suppose it is as stereotypically bigoted as saying all Jewish people are smart, but only if one doesn't recognize that there is some cultural reason for all of this.

So at the risk of saying the most abused cliched phrase I can think of: "some of my best friends are gay."

Here is another observation. Just the other day, the TV miniseries Angels In America was on. Although I was not interested in seeing the gay characters being intimate, I was as thoroughly enraptured in each of their stories and lives as I was the first time I saw it. In fact, one of my all time heroes is Jeffrey Wright's Belize character, the orderly who cleaned up the puke and shit from AIDS afflicted Roy Cohn whom he despised with every fiber of his being. For me, Belize is a real Christ figure, who is ready to heal everyone around him including those who are marginalizing him.

In fact, if Belize were a real character, I would not only want to be a dear friend of his, I would cherish the fact that he would want to be friends with me. I would love that guy platonically, but dearly. Not just because of his particular sacrificial behavior, but for every aspect of his character, including and perhaps most things that are inseparable from his gayness. I would want him to admire me as much as I would admire him.

I don't know if this example helps explain myself or not. Do any gay people understand what I am talking about? Can any hetero people identify with what I am saying?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...:eek: Blasphemer! :irked: Where on earth did you get that idea?

InHamad is just trolling as usual, although I have to admit that he stays around and defends his outrageous statements long after real trolls have hit and run. Not that I usually agree with him, but he makes a sincere effort.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
InHamad is just trolling as usual, although I have to admit that he stays around and defends his outrageous statements long after real trolls have hit and run. Not that I usually agree with him, but he makes a sincere effort.

Well to be fair, if one puts aside the very real doubt that the Jesus of the canonical gospels even existed, we have no firm evidences to tell us anything about the sex life of whoever the real Jesus was. It's entirely possible he was bisexual. Mind you ancient Judea or Galilee would not have been particularly comfortable places to be getting up to man loving.

Sorry for the off topicness, no more from me on this I promise LOL

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well to be fair, if one puts aside the very real doubt that the Jesus of the canonical gospels even existed, we have no firm evidences to tell us anything about the sex life of whoever the real Jesus was. It's entirely possible he was bisexual. Mind you ancient Judea or Galilee would not have been particularly comfortable places to be getting up to man loving.

Sorry for the off topicness, no more from me on this I promise LOL

Oh no, I have no problem with the content of the remark. I was just explaining that InHamad likes to make provocative remarks about Christianity in general. It is somewhat troll-like, but he does hang around to support his remarks. He is not merely a hit and run provocateur.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember reading somewhere, maybe referencing Freud, that all relationships are basically sexual in nature, even if they don't come anywhere close to being genital.

Im not sure anyone is a 100% str8, if they were, no man would ever wank off as it ivolves playing with cock and liking it and thats kinda what gay is about?

:)

D

deleted3782

Hey want any help putting that theory in to practice? :wink: Cheesy I know but...:tongue:

Of course! I get no brownie points for exercising theory! However, I have a hard time turning the fanciful into realistic. :tongue: