Whats Your Darkest Fantasy

So i was wondering I have this dark weird fantasy and was wondering am I the only one or not so post yours here if you'd like to share.

Mine is to be gangbanged by a group of brutal sweaty men in a dark small room and to get spat on and pissed on, slapped and fucked until my asshole is loose enough to get fisted and just when I can't take anymore dick another group comes in and have their turn on my sloppy cumfilled asshole. Oh and all is bareback

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mine is id get tied up from the ceiling like a swing then id get face fucked by huge guy and one guy fucks my ass violently then another jerks my cock and occasionally sucks it while teasing my nipples
after a while they cum on me then rub it all over my body then one would tickle my feet, the other would finish me off into orgasm and one would lick me off. after id cum they would post orgasm torture me by using wand vibrators on my cock and palm my cockhead violently causing me to buck uncontrollably

mine is id get tied up from the ceiling like a swing then id get face fucked by huge guy and one guy fucks my ass violently then another jerks my cock and occasionally sucks it while teasing my nipples
after a while they cum on me then rub it all over my body then one would tickle my feet, the other would finish me off into orgasm and one would lick me off. after id cum they would post orgasm torture me by using wand vibrators on my cock and palm my cockhead violently causing me to buck uncontrollably
That post orgasm torture, fuck! So hot

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the gang bang/rape scenario seems to be the theme here! mine is one where i am strung up in a sling with both ends available to all that want in. The number of men would be a large one or a group that has a great amount of stamina. i would want to be used and abused like a rental car, piss in or on me, cum in or on me, fuck me until i am hoarse and can't say the safe word! Use my ass until the prolapse is so long and wide a double fist would just slide in. This scenario should go on for a few days to a week, the only sustenance i would get would be from the end of a penis. i have done parts of this but would like to have them all stitched together and become one great fuckfest with me as the star.

jock_n_socks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a bottom lad who also has getting gang-banged at the top of his fantasy agenda. Favourite scenario is being roasted by an entire team of muddy, sweaty rugby lads in the changing room straight after a game, but I also talk all sorts of other filth in the chatroom on here when I'm lucky enough to meet the right men in there.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine's being the center of a gang bang as well, but not the rape part. Just me and a room full of fun friendly guys, all fucking me one after the other. I don't have any desire to be brutalized. And of course, the fantasy is bareback, but if it were to happen in real life, it would be with condoms. Guess I'm not very dark...

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
darkest fantasy would be to would to be in my hotel in my jock and just have anon guys come in and fuck me all night, but honestly im too safe to do that even though it would be WILD.

Realistic would be to please the guy im with with some of his friends..

learlinva

Cherished Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
No Response
Walking in a park at night then get kidnapped by tall, athletic build, and hardcore partygoer hunks. They caged me in a small closet while the party is going on. Eventually they get sexual and horny and decided to bring me out and gangbanged me. First, deep throats, slaps and dares and then interchanging ass fucking. Finally, they cum in a glass and I snowballed to some hunks and swallow it. The party lasts a week.

sub4domMen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is to be invited by a huge muscular hairy and hung Arab daddy. He would lock the door of his flat so I couldn't leave until he allowed it. He would use me with his huge cock and fuck me for hours and fill me with his cum till it's leaking out of both of my holes. He would humiliate me and show me my place as his slave his property to use for his pleasure. He also would punish me if I would be a bad slave by applying some cbt and very degrading and humiliating things like pushing my face down with his big feet on the cum and piss stained floor while he's standing over me and spitting and pissing on me and slapping the shit out of me. And when I think it would be over he would invite over a group of about 10 of his hung muscular and hairy Arab friends to take turns on me. They would keep on fucking using humiliating and brutalizing me for at least 2 days and nights till I would be completely wasted both mentally and physically. The only thing they would feed me during this time would be their cum and piss. Not sure if I had the guts to do this for real, but in my fantasy this would make me the happiest person in the world and I would be honored if my Arab daddy and his friend would consider using me again and again like this.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like this type of thread, this is when we find out how how crazy our minds really are .. LOL

My Dark Fantasy involves me wearing a Jockstrap, Chest Harness all in Red. I'm in a room, that has a huge bed in the center. Some really good techno music is playing to set the mood. There is also a table with an assortment of toys and lube. I'm laying there waiting with lights down low. I'm on the bed waiting with lights down low. A variety of men enter, different races and body sizes. Some are cut and uncut. Dick sizes range from 5" up 10", Hell it a fantasy so, lets make it 12"...LOL
Each guy has his own way of doing what he wants with me at any given moment. They are all using my body as a play toy. Some guys are taking turn fucking my mouth while I am on my knees. Some are gentle some are not. Some with the really huge dicks and forcing as much of their dicks into my throat. To help them reach maximum depth my head is being held, I'm not able to move. Im gagging from the aggressiveness of it all. At the same time this is happening other guy are using my hole as they wish as well. Anything they want they can do. They are taking turns fucking me doggie style. Some slow and easy, while others are fast and furious. Im in heaven. enjoying ever moment of what these guys are doing to me. Then, Im flipped onto my back on top of a guy with a 12" dick. He begins to fuck me, my back on his chest. Next thing I know my legs are being lifted up. Another big dicked guy up and sticks his dick in my ass. They are double penetrating me. fuck it's hot. My throat is now being fucked again. All they guys are now fucking me from both ends for quite a while. Some cum , some do not... At one point they even use the dildos that are on the table. My hole is getting sore and stretched out....No complaints for me ..LOL Then a guy comes up and begins to play with my hole fingering it. One finger at a time. The slides his whole hand in my ass. He continues with his play time until he is up to his elbow in my ass... The other guys are watching in amazement. It finally ends with them all either cumming on me or pissing on me... Im am completely exhausted....