Whats Your Darkest Fantasy

sub4domMen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So interesting how similar most of these posts are, i.e. guys craving to be gangbanged.
Yeah that's right. From my perspective it is that I feel best and "complete" if there is a hard throbbing cock inside my body pumping it's masculinity inside of me. Its not that I feel otherwise incomplete or empty or whatever, it's just that I LOVE physical masculinity. And what better way to receive it then opening yourself up to a bunch of men so they can put their masculinity inside of you by their rules just the way they want it. It just feels so damn right and I belive that's just the nature my being :)

J327

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I HAD a light rape/assault fantasy till I was drugged and raped by 2 straight friends from high school. It's crazy because they were popular and attractive, one of them I had a huge crush on and really wanted to sleep with in high school smh...

shortslad_uk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After watching the local team playing football and win, going back to the kit room and waiting naked. Then letting the whole team in their football kit take it turns to release their hormonal tensions by fucking me. Some would keep their kit on, some would strip naked but keep their football socks on. Each one then realising their loads all over me. After it would be a well earned shower with the guys.

Again its a multiple guy scenario but thats what makes it a dark fantasy and so far from reality.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I like this type of thread, this is when we find out how how crazy our minds really are .. LOL

My Dark Fantasy involves me wearing a Jockstrap, Chest Harness all in Red. I'm in a room, that has a huge bed in the center. Some really good techno music is playing to set the mood. There is also a table with an assortment of toys and lube. I'm laying there waiting with lights down low. I'm on the bed waiting with lights down low. A variety of men enter, different races and body sizes. Some are cut and uncut. Dick sizes range from 5" up 10", Hell it a fantasy so, lets make it 12"...LOL
Each guy has his own way of doing what he wants with me at any given moment. They are all using my body as a play toy. Some guys are taking turn fucking my mouth while I am on my knees. Some are gentle some are not. Some with the really huge dicks and forcing as much of their dicks into my throat. To help them reach maximum depth my head is being held, I'm not able to move. Im gagging from the aggressiveness of it all. At the same time this is happening other guy are using my hole as they wish as well. Anything they want they can do. They are taking turns fucking me doggie style. Some slow and easy, while others are fast and furious. Im in heaven. enjoying ever moment of what these guys are doing to me. Then, Im flipped onto my back on top of a guy with a 12" dick. He begins to fuck me, my back on his chest. Next thing I know my legs are being lifted up. Another big dicked guy up and sticks his dick in my ass. They are double penetrating me. fuck it's hot. My throat is now being fucked again. All they guys are now fucking me from both ends for quite a while. Some cum , some do not... At one point they even use the dildos that are on the table. My hole is getting sore and stretched out....No complaints for me ..LOL Then a guy comes up and begins to play with my hole fingering it. One finger at a time. The slides his whole hand in my ass. He continues with his play time until he is up to his elbow in my ass... The other guys are watching in amazement. It finally ends with them all either cumming on me or pissing on me... Im am completely exhausted....
Well,yeah, but do you actually like sex?

Reactions: mutualjax

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’ve been in gangbangs before, enjoyed it. But my biggest deepest fantasy is to be in a gangbang with my wife. Have several guys use us whichever way they want for the entire night. Look into my wife’s eyes while she has a cock in each hole and so do I ...

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only started having sex with men while I was at college. Looking back I kind of feel regret that I missed out on having sex with men at the age when I first had those desires.

So I often fantasize about what I would have done if I could go back in time and have my time again.

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After watching the local team playing football and win, going back to the kit room and waiting naked. Then letting the whole team in their football kit take it turns to release their hormonal tensions by fucking me. Some would keep their kit on, some would strip naked but keep their football socks on. Each one then realising their loads all over me. After it would be a well earned shower with the guys.

Again its a multiple guy scenario but thats what makes it a dark fantasy and so far from reality.
Awesome thought

I only started having sex with men while I was at college. Looking back I kind of feel regret that I missed out on having sex with men at the age when I first had those desires.

So I often fantasize about what I would have done if I could go back in time and have my time again.
I feel exactly the same way! In my fantasies, once I start I become a huge slut very quickly.

Reactions: Brodie888

Pessoa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is to be fucked by the guy who works next to my office. He's a hunk, not too much muscle, not to much fat, very hairy and a normal bulge. In my fantasy, he comes in the middle of my shift, he smells like a guy who work all day, he open his pants and let her cock out, still soft. I see the hairs coming out of the collar of his shirt, the air now smells of his dick. Now hard, his cock is very thick, not huge, just thick, uncut. I suck him and he forces my face against his armpits, crotch and ass. He also force my face against his furry smelly pubes, and makes me have a deep throat until I tear. He doesn't kiss me, just rubs his mustache on my nipples. He doesn't penetrate me, he is content with my blowjob, and I suck until my mouth ache. He cums in my face, not much sperm, enough for me to feel the heat. he puts his dick inside his pants and leaves.

I've been dreaming about this guy and he is so charming, it's a pity she's straight.

Reactions: jjforrester