What's your definition of bad sex and Good sex?

bigkev2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious to know what women think, and guys too. I think we have all been there. I would first say that I got sick one time on this girl. I was so embarrassed. I also had a few times not being able to perform because of too much alcohol or the opposite happens that I have no sensitivity where I could go for long time, but never cum, so I just stop after she cums, of course. That's because I jerked off or her pussy rubbed me raw from earlier before. Now, thankfully I have had more better than good. One of my favorite times is when I can cum the same time she gets off for hopefully the third or fourth time. Depending on the female. I also say being with someone you really care about and they have that sexual side. For example, they are not afraid to suck you dry or lick you all over. I also like it when a women knows what a man wants too, and isn't totally selfish. Because, if she does, I will fuck her so good. So, tell me about your opinions?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad Sex for Men: Not cumming, smelly pussy, she won't suck him off. She leaves scratch marks on his back and hickeys on his neck. She trys to finger his ass and he does not like ass play.

Good Sex for Men: cumming, cumming in her, on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, belly, ass etc. Bonus points: if she can deep throat or lets him butt fuck her.

Bad Sex for Women: Not cumming, he's a 3 stroke chump, he insists on cowgirl, but then doesn't move :mad: he refuses to do cunnilingus, he twists my nipples like he is trying to tune in Tokyo on the radio. He thinks I won't notice if he 'accidentally' tries to slip his cock in my ass. :261: He's a bad kisser, has body odor, halitosis. He watches the clock and insists on fucking you for an hour even though you've already cum twice and are ready for a sandwich and to watch Craig Ferguson.:rolleyes:

Good Sex for Women: He enjoys eating pussy and is really good at it, he's a great kisser. He knows what a clitoris and a G-Spot are and how to find them. He can time his orgasm to coincide with yours. He doesn't clock watch.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad Sex for Men: Not cumming, smelly pussy, she won't suck him off. She leaves scratch marks on his back and hickeys on his neck. She trys to finger his ass and he does not like ass play.

Good Sex for Men: cumming, cumming in her, on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, belly, ass etc. Bonus points: if she can deep throat or lets him butt fuck her.

Bad Sex for Women: Not cumming, he's a 3 stroke chump, he insists on cowgirl, but then doesn't move :mad: he refuses to do cunnilingus, he twists my nipples like he is trying to tune in Tokyo on the radio. He thinks I won't notice if he 'accidentally' tries to slip his cock in my ass. :261: He's a bad kisser, has body odor, halitosis. He watches the clock and insists on fucking you for an hour even though you've already cum twice and are ready for a sandwich and to watch Craig Ferguson.:rolleyes:

Good Sex for Women: He enjoys eating pussy and is really good at it, he's a great kisser. He knows what a clitoris and a G-Spot are and how to find them. He can time his orgasm to coincide with yours. He doesn't clock watch.

Damn, leave some answers for us!
Cant even add to that. Or can I?

Good sex for Guys:
-She brings over her bi-sexual female friend over for a no strings attatched 3-some.
-She swallows every drop and enjoys it. (no faces)
-or does a cum swap show with her friend.
-She gently gets him erect again orally for round 2.
-She teaches you a new trick.
-She takes initiative.
-She acts slutty. A real sexual candy store.
-She understands that men are visual creatures and dresses accordingly.

Bad Sex for Guys:
-She is a dead fish. She wont move or initiate. Like having sex with a corpse.
-You could tell she is just not into it. Like she lost a bet.
-Her favorite word is "no" to anything new or creative.
-She starts crying for whatever the reason. It doesnt even matter at that point what it is, its ruined.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good sex for a man: when she enjoys sex and her sexuality.

Good sex for a woman: when she enjoys sex and her sexuality.

Bad sex for a man: no sex.

Bad sex for a woman: when it hurts.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
good sex is when she tells me and means it, bad sex is when she tells me and means it.

good sex is when i tell her and mean it, bad sex is when i tell her and mean it.

if i can't tell her or she can't tell me without emotional issues, then this is not a person i would be having sex with. if sex is bad, i want to know about it so i can make it good.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good sex is a lot like dancing; you catch eachothers vibe and groove all night, or you don't. It's not that much about eating pussy or not, or gigantic penises - but more so about beeing generally interested in eachothers sexuality and exploring it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
good sex = both people are truly satisfied on all levels and were able to connect with each other.

bad sex = one or both partners was/were not truly satisfied and unable able to connect with the each other.

on the other hand, i like to think of sex the way i think of beer: when it's good, it's really good. and when it's bad, it's still ok. i mean, i'd rather have sex than not have any sex at all.

however, there have been times where the sex is just horrible and i've been like, "you're kidding, that was it?" those were the times sex was just bad.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good sex is sex done with affection and care for each other's enjoyment. Even if it's kinky or brutal.

Bad sex is when there is no love or affection. Sex without love in it is rape. According to me. Even if both partners are doing it to one another. They are using each other like appliances and raping each other.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good sex is sex done with affection and care for each other's enjoyment. Even if it's kinky or brutal.

Bad sex is when there is no love or affection. Sex without love in it is rape. According to me. Even if both partners are doing it to one another. They are using each other like appliances and raping each other.
hmm...

using that morality, are they raping themselves too?
serious and non-pissy question.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SINCE I'M ONE OF THOSE BROADS WHO CAN'T SEPARATE SEX AND LOVE, I *MUST* HAVE MY SEX WITH LOVE IN ALL IT'S SPLENDOR AND DELICATE NUANCES - (He and I both have to care on multi-levels - I'm a deep, complex bitch) I WON'T SETTLE FOR LESS, EVER AGAIN - BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, AND IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

SO I TEND TO AGREE WITH helgaleena, FOR ME, AT LEAST. FOR THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO DISASSOCIATE SEX AND LOVE, CAN SEPARATE THEM, PERHAPS THIS MAY NOT APPLY, BUT FOR ME, IT CERTAINLY DOES.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sexual hang-ups spill over on isle 3. sexual hang-ups spill over on isle 3.

like for real and for true? consensual, mutually pleasurable sex is akin to rape and damaging to a person?

good sex = break a sweat, break some taboos, break the sodomy laws of several states, break your personal orgasm record... helping your partner reach their personal best.

bad sex = i've never had bad sex. :cool::rolleyes::biggrin1:
*giggles and ponders*

maybe bad sex is just boring, going through the motions sex... eeww blech. oooh obligation sex. sounds awful.

hmm...

using that morality, are they raping themselves too?
serious and non-pissy question.

masturbation is raping yourself. and masturbation kills kittens.
masturbation = bad.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sexual hang-ups spill over on isle 3. sexual hang-ups spill over on isle 3.

like for real and for true? consensual, mutually pleasurable sex is akin to rape and damaging to a person?

good sex = break a sweat, break some taboos, break the sodomy laws of several states, break your personal orgasm record... helping your partner reach their personal best.

bad sex = i've never had bad sex. :cool::rolleyes::biggrin1:
*giggles and ponders*

maybe bad sex is just boring, going through the motions sex... eeww blech. oooh obligation sex. sounds awful.

masturbation is raping yourself. and masturbation kills kittens.
masturbation = bad.

:eek:No when I masturbate I am LOVING myself. And if it is pleasurable and consensual, it must be done lovingly. How else?

But irl so many sexual acts are not pleasurable for somebody involved, and that is such a shame.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good sex for me:
Threesomes! Foursomes! Moresomes!
Women who show initiative.
Partners who like a variety of positions and don't just lie there expecting me to do everything.
Partners who like to experiment.
Tit-fucking.
Partners who like to swallow.
Women who can guide and hint about what she wants me to do when I'm going down on her.
When she can take my whole length.
Friendly affection during sex.
Playful attitude.
Passion.

Bad sex for me:
Body odors. Bad breath. Crotch stinks badly.
Somebody who just lies there motionless.
Somebody who just fucks til they come and leaves abruptly.
People who are oblivious to their partner's emotional state.

MuscleDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good sex for me only occurs with a female that I truly love and am totally into physically and mentally. Sex without love to me is a waste of time and I have no interest in it.

I am a private person and like all kinds of wild and exotic sex but would NEVER feel comfortable opening up that side of myself to a partner who I didn't love nor trust fully.

When with a girl I love great sex can be of many different varities and may be raw, loving, soft, primitive or a combo of all these things.

I guess since I was fortunate to have had a great first partner who I loved when I was first introduced to sex it shaped my attitude toward sex as I grew older and I did not ever wish to have sex with someone else simply because it was "available" - my own right hand does the trick pretty well in those situations and afterward there are no hurt feelings, guilt or risk of disease or pregnancy.

Most of my male friends see sex a lot differently and tell me I have passed up too many opportunities - to each their own I guess.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good sex is when both partners are satisfying each other mutually!!!

bad sex is when it only last less than 5mins and you left hanging because they came and you didn't!!!!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm not on the same page here. For me, sex for the sake of sexual fullfillment with no emotional ties can be great sex! The act of sex itself is a physical thing - like eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, - our bodies were made to do it. It's body parts doing what they do. There is no definition beyond that. The emotional ties to it are what individuals give to it. The two are tied together only because someone adds the emotion to the purely physical act. Our bodies feel a physical response to sexual stimulation (usually pleasant responses) which is why masturbation works at all.

To me, good sex is when the sex is about the other person and both truly cares that the other person is enjoying themselves. Bad sex is when a sexual partner is in it only for themselves. Having said the above, sex with someone you love is wonderful. But, some of the best sex I've had was just a mutual friends with benefits type thing. None of the emotions to screw it up.