What's your definition of bad sex and Good sex?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not on the same page here. For me, sex for the sake of sexual fullfillment with no emotional ties can be great sex! The act of sex itself is a physical thing - like eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, - our bodies were made to do it. It's body parts doing what they do. There is no definition beyond that. The emotional ties to it are what individuals give to it. The two are tied together only because someone adds the emotion to the purely physical act. Our bodies feel a physical response to sexual stimulation (usually pleasant responses) which is why masturbation works at all.

Perfectly said. This is exactly how I feel about sex. I think sex and love are entirely separate things.

The best sex I've had was/is with someone who genuinely cares about his partner enjoying it. Her enjoyment is necessary for his enjoyment. He goes to great lengths to make sure what he is doing is right for her (whatever that may be).

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to have great sex, the woman has to be into it and not afraid of letting go...

oh yeah, it helps if she appreciates a larger cock.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not trying to make light of one of my exes (who was an incest abuse survivor), but the difference between good and bad sex for me boils down to one thing.

Good sex is when she doesn't shut down while we're doing it. It's the worst feeling in the world when you're in the midst of passion and you look at her and you can tell she wants it to be over with. You can tell she's a million miles away. You can tell she doesn't see me, she sees her dad.

Good fucking lord, why are some people such sick fucks. Sorry for putting a damper on this thread, just had to vent.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not trying to make light of one of my exes (who was an incest abuse survivor), but the difference between good and bad sex for me boils down to one thing.

Good sex is when she doesn't shut down while we're doing it. It's the worst feeling in the world when you're in the midst of passion and you look at her and you can tell she wants it to be over with. You can tell she's a million miles away. You can tell she doesn't see me, she sees her dad.

Good fucking lord, why are some people such sick fucks. Sorry for putting a damper on this thread, just had to vent.

No problem. There are plenty of guys -- guys you'd think were normal because they don't act like monsters unless they're alone with women -- who would call you a pussy for even caring about the woman's comfort.

I never would, even if we weren't friends, because you're a giant who's into martial arts, but you'd be surprised.

Also, I wish someone would extend the death penalty to include parents who fuck their own kids/ stepkids.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I've been through a similar shut-down with one of my exes - also a victim of sexual abuse (definitely not a survivor). It was hard for both of us. It used to break my heart that there was nothing I could do for him that would make it go away as if it had never happened.

Also, I wish someone would extend the death penalty to include parents who fuck their own kids/ stepkids.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.