whats your dream car?

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If figure I should get some good responses since this site is filled with men lol ;)
My dream car is a '71 hemi cuda
I'd also like to build a '58 plymouth fury
Right now I have a '63 chrysler 300 conv. With a 383 big block that I'm doing a frame up restoration on.... :)

D_Hairy Truman

Experimental Member
Media
If figure I should get some good responses since this site is filled with men lol ;)
My dream car is a '71 hemi cuda
I'd also like to build a '58 plymouth fury
Right now I have a '63 chrysler 300 conv. With a 383 big block that I'm doing a frame up restoration on.... :)

my dream car is the 71' hemi cuda too. only convertible. purple/white interior/white rag top.

but i would take a current BMW M6 though.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I would take a 1954 Oldsmobile 88, two tone red and white or straight up forest green. The chrome would be perfect. Wide white wall tires. Diamond tuck and roll. It would be lowered maybe 2 inches in the front and 3 in the back.

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh there are so many!
1). The Avanti
2). Citroen Pallas
3). The Amphicar 'Aquacar'
4). Lincoln Continental IV with 'lady killer doors'

Attachments

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had the good fortune to buy my dream car from the original owner in Twin Falls, ID, about 16 years ago. At the time I paid top dollar to an 80-something Mrs Edith Partlet for her 1962 Lincoln Continental convertible, (T-Bird desert blue with matching blue and white leather interior), for a whopping $15,000. Mrs Partlet is long gone, but her automobile continues in her name. It still has less than 14,000 original miles of wear and sits quietly in an air tight garage on my ranch. Sometimes I mull over the possibility of auctioning off "Edith." But the longer I keep her the more she increases in value. Plus she's real purty and shines as if she just rolled off the show room floor. The 430 cc engine is as shiny and clean as a new set of dishes. And there is still a faint scent of Jungle Gardenia that lingers -- Mrs Partlet's signature perfume. It has all the options available in 1962, including a set of beige/white leather luggage designed to fit in what trunk space is left when the top was down.

Having owned most of the muscle cars of the 60s and 70s when they were new, the only other auto I miss is a 1969 two tone navy blue and orange (original colors) Malibu SS. It was a great little car. Much better than the 1969 Dodge Charger i traded in for it. It was fast, too.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My mom had a white one back on the day! So roomy. Us kids would slide back n forth on the seats when she'd give it gas on sharp turns. LOL

I owned a mid-year 1968 Lincoln Mark III that was given to me by an elderly gentleman from Burley, ID. It had what is still the longest hood ever designed for an assembly line manufactured American car. And when I'd take my parents for the long drive across the Salt Flats to Wendover they, too, would slide from one side to the other on the slick leather seats as if it were a carnival ride. And you never had to make a sharp turn. I miss that thundering 9-miles-to-the-gallon barge. It would break out into passing gear at 75 mph and ramp past 100 mph without so much as a hiccough. :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Reactions: GranadaGhia