Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sold my dream car a few years ago, a Land Rover Defender 90. Extremely rare car in the US as they only sent them over for 3 years. It was a soft top; nothing like cruising around on a beautiful day with your hair blowing around.

So, if I had the choice, I'd get another one, but maybe a hard top this time, as it was very difficult to endure the elements with a shitty top. Other than that, a brand new Range Rover with lots of off-road options

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Porsche Targa 4S. I've driven Porsche 911s since '85. Also love Land Rovers. Have also had Land Rovers since '96. Current LR2 Sport is the best! I'd also take a new Porsche Cayenne Turbo!

Funnily enough - just been speccing a Jag XF, which I can't possibly afford in my wildest dreams.

Other than that, I'd like a Land Rover Disco, a Lotus Evora, Porsche Cayman, Skoda Octavia vRS and a Clio Cup.
That'll do for now, thanks. :)

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One that runs on salt water and flys, no I don't mean one that runs on flys and salt water I mean one that can run on salt water and can fly as well, yeah I know running on water is difficult, I haven't managed walking yet, of course I can walk just not on water.

I've got a headache coming on, maybe I should have just got a taxi instead

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right now I have a '63 chrysler 300 conv. With a 383 big block that I'm doing a frame up restoration on.... :)

Post up your progress on Bentgears.com

Mine would be a 1978 Pontiac Trans AM SE with T-tops, WS6 car, 400 Pontiac, and a 4 speed Muncie.

Last edited: