Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have several dream jobs:

Medical Examiner (I don't think i could handle the smells or work alone on gruesome cases or do autospies on children)

Ob/Gyn (downside would be getting called in at all hours of the day and night to deliver babies, i need my sleep)

Work with autistic children and their parents (it would be hard to make a living off of this without credentials)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dream jobs would be:

An entrepreneur that could be like a gardener for business. I would like to cultivate better economic situations for peeps in disenfranchised situations.

I would like to be a professional film score composer. That would be interesting.

I would like to own a nightclub, couple of restaurants and a STARBUCKS type coffeehouse.

I would like to be a screenwriter.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to be a mattress-tester/reviewer. It's the only occupation I can think of where falling asleep on the job actually equals success. To be fair, there are probably cooler jobs out there, but I've got some major insomnia going on right now, to the point where being able to crash seems like the ultimate perk, regardless of pay or other benefits.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have quite a few- the 1st couple being & needing loads of prep-

Handyman service- you don't work in a home improvement retail warehouse & not pick up anything.

Courier job- got lots of driving & good sense of direction

Writer- Screen or bookwritier don't matter.

But, my ultimate goal would to be a @ home Mega lottery winner