Whats your erection angle?

Whats your erection angle when u get hard and semihard?

mine is parallel to my belly when get hard
parallel to floor when semi hard

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Standing? It points straight out or maybe down a couple of degrees. It seems to be changing as I age, when I was a pubescent kid it slapped my belly. I guess time and gravity have taken their toll on my suspensory ligiment.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
shocked said:
Whats your erection angle when u get hard and semihard?

Mine erects parallel to, and almost touching my belly when it's hard. (If I'm sitting, it will touch my belly.) I don't really have a semi-hard. My penis goes from dangling and floppy to erect pretty fast, so semi-hard is somewhere between hanging and standing -- so if you want to see it semi-hard, you'd better look quickly!

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine points straight up to my stomach when erect and it gets as hard as steel. Semi-hard it points kind of west from my stomach but it stands up really fast to the upright position.

D

deleted20132

it points forward, and slightly up when hard. a slight up-curve. when sitting, it points skywards.

zaneyone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say mine is at about a 60-65 degree angle. When soft and it starts getting hard it sort of leans toward the left side then straightens itself out right down the middle.