Whats your erection angle?

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
When standing, it's parallel to the floor. I've never looked in a mirror at the exact angle.

I've always been envious of guys with tight suspensory ligaments--whose dicks stand straight up against their bodies--but I wonder if that would make some positions difficult or even painful.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's almost exactly perpendicular to my body (parallel to the floor) when standing. Maybe a couple degrees upward. I wish it pointed about 20 degrees up from perpendicular, it would make it easier not to hit the cervix in doggy.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the degree of sexual arousal would play a large part on angle, ie. just how damn horny you are, and of course speaking from experience your age plays a very large part also. when i was young it was almost vertical, now in my fifties horizontal.

Kiliguy

1st Like
Media
My erection curves and points down, and at 41 I'm still very
troubled by this. I wish I'd gotten one that stuck out straight
or pointed up towards my stomach, but, not to be. It makes me feel a little
better knowing that what I felt to be a deformity really isn't.
While an erection like mine isn't the majority, it's nice to hear
there are others out there.

Thanks to all, the "support" in the title is what this is all about.

Question: To the others with a downward curve, do you find the
best position is doggy w/a woman (vaginal), and a man both?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
Its a curve! Up and to the left! I can peek around corners I tell everyone! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Knowing your big tool only has one eye probably makes it less reliable for your safety, Latinoboy9. When you're strolling about, keep your other eyes alert for any unexpected objects you might encounter. Remember, safety first!

Sparky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine straight up rock hard when erect and straight out when semi and not to be seen when soft, but hey you cant have everything.

6 x 5.5 hard:smile:

s2rotc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mine curves downward and points straight down when rock hard....feels good durin all the goodstuff, :biggrin1:

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine points straight out when standig up. With a downward curve. Does guys with a higher angle have harder dicks? Straight out is the maximum for me when I get as hard I can be

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
My erection angle is on the floor. Yes, my wand is so huge an erection pulls me flat on the floor. I need to have reduction surgery because the weight is hurting my back. ;)
Actually, when really turned on, mine still points mighty high. Not bad for an old guy.

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As you can see in my photos, my hard-on points upwards, about 45 degrees from my stomach. In respons to swedish dude, I don't think that pointing upwards means you get harder, but I know that some people like the 'classical' look... But I wonder whether it's possible for cocks that are a lot bigger than mine (which isn't hugely long at 7.5 inches but pretty thick at 6.5 inches) to "stand to attention"?

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 45 degree angle up when hard and standing. Semi is kind of straight out with a curve down