Whats your experience with Adult Datingsites?.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Cockojohn, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Cockojohn

Cockojohn Member

Albums:
    On internet there's a lot of Datingsites {not gay} normal and Datingsites to look for a woman as a sexpartner in your life. I'm trying now one of it and I get reactions. Someone reactions is I want a real man in my life without expain what she means under a real man in her life. The best way is to ask what she want a men in her sex life. I'm asking what is the best way to be in contact with the woman you like. In my profile I have write in my profile of the site I have a above average big dick. What are you experience as man and woman in real life?. Sorry for my broking Englisch I'm Dutch.

2. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm no online dating expert, but I came across this the other day. You may find it helpful. Personally, I was shocked at what guys say on those sites...

Online Dating Advice : MensHealth.com

Also, I don't know that mentioning your above-average dick is such a good idea (depending on the site, I suppose). That kind of says "creep" to a lot of girls.

Just my $0.02. Good luck out there.

3. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was looking for a FB, I used AdultFriendFinder. I ended up with a great guy for over 2 years. Cock pics are alright there, but I only responded to guys with face/body pics as well.

In your ad make sure you put things like your relationship status (I hated talking to guys and finding out they weren't single after awhile), expectations etc. And don't make any claims you can't back up. :wink:

4. wallyj84

Gold Member

My experiences have been mixed. I've had a lot of successes and failures. All of my long term relationships started out online and I still get most of my dates through the internet. I have met a few bitches, but they've been few and far between. The worst thing that has happened to me was that I became the target of a cyber bullying campaign. But, to be fair to all parties involved I was being a huge asshole and deserved it.

I have used adultfriendfinder in the past, but I've never had any success with it.

5. NOBBY_UK

NOBBY_UK Member

6. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've admittedly only tried OK Cupid and Plenty of Fish, but I have had zero luck on both.

7. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Got a reply on pof but I think it was a troll/not serious about meeting up. I've got a fling profile and have around 100 "messages" but I think most if not all of them are fakes. At least one of the profiles is real however, as the girl has a profile on okcupid. Whether or not the women actually message me is another matter entirely. I do have my cock pic up along with the picture of me shirtless that's in my album here. I don't have money to upgrade my account so I guess I'll never know if they're real :( . . . If someone wants to pay for me I'd be incredibly grateful! :p . . . . I need to get laid :/

8. Stilinsatiable11

Stilinsatiable11 New Member

Albums:
    Ive used adult friend finder as well. I have met 3 guys. Amazing sex.

9. MoneyForNothing

Albums:
    It's fairly simple how it works. There are many multiples more men on these sites. Thus, women have easy success and men have little chance. A good way to size up the competition would be to do a search for men and another for women with the same criteria to get a view of the number of result pages for each. I was never willing to pay money to piss days away wading through troll profiles.

#9 MoneyForNothing, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Three restraining orders later, my lawyer advise me to stop using them.
    :laughing:

11. sexyy1010

sexyy1010 New Member

Albums:
    My experience of adult dating sites was with a gay one, so you may or may not be interested in what I have to say.

Erm well, I met up with a guy considerably older than me (this is the first time I've never met up with anyone for the net). We had a coffee and talked, we got to know each other quite a bit before we met but it all went wrong. Not a sentence went by without him saying, 'I think your lovely' it unnerved me. I stuck with it though, we went our seperate ways after about an hour, only we never went our seperate ways. He'd followed me all the back to my house and noted where I lived.
    We kept sending me texts, I blocked his number and didn't reply. He currently doesn't try to contact me, but every so often he puts himself in my way, which I just ignore.

Just be careful, with women its probably a bit different. But it has put me off internet dating.

Draft saved Draft deleted