What's your eyes colour??

What's your eyes colour??

• Total voters

Olive skin...pfft....I'm pasty white...:confused:

Ha, yeah, olive skin tone.. Asian and all that, straight dark brown/black hair, brown eyes. :tongue:

i chose "grey" and "other" because i have the yellow ring around the iris kind of like this but less brown and more yellow.

Sounds lovely.. when are we going to get a close up of your peepers, Enid? XD

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blue-green (aqua? teal?) with a gold ring around the iris.

I've never seen this as an option on a multiple choice form, but oddly enough I HAVE seen violet as a choice. I've seen lots of different natural eye colors, but purple's not one of them.

Elizabeth Taylor was often credited with having violet eyes. Can't say I've ever really seen it, perhaps it's a particularly vivid hybrid of grey and blue.

Personally, mine are such a dark brown as to be effectively black. I'm told that can be scary at times.

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Elizabeth Taylor was often credited with having violet eyes. Can't say I've ever really seen it, perhaps it's a particularly vivid hybrid of grey and blue.

Personally, mine are such a dark brown as to be effectively black. I'm told that can be scary at times.

so strange... you look so fair skinned... what's your hair colour?? does it match your eyes'?

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're multicolored, but to most people they appear more green than anything.

My father and his father have green eyes, but everyone else in his family has blue. My mom's side has mostly shades of brown.

Last edited: