What's your fav lube?

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well i like it raw and a bit of spit is a nice start, but big dicks need some lubing.

What do u use? water-based? oil? food?!?

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol

well natural lubes excepted.

I do recall once having to use flora marg. we were horny and it was handy..

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Some of us don't make precum and need something else. For intercourse Astrolube, though I don't like glycerine and have to wash immediately after to prevent itching. I really like things slick so it lasts. For masturbation cocoabutter hand cream nice moisturizing effect and cheap. In the tub sometimes I use a mix of mineral oil and Vaseline. The mix washes off well, and doesn't come off in just water nice slick.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK!! You guys stole my Mobil1 synthetic joke!! (I use 15w40 for heavy equipment :biggrin1: )
Actually, I use bag balm when needed.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of us don't make precum and need something else. For intercourse Astrolube, though I don't like glycerine and have to wash immediately after to prevent itching. I really like things slick so it lasts. For masturbation cocoabutter hand cream nice moisturizing effect and cheap. In the tub sometimes I use a mix of mineral oil and Vaseline. The mix washes off well, and doesn't come off in just water nice slick.

Excellent mix. I agree that the glycerine and water-based lubes tend to get sticky.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's made by Woman and its called Wetness
LMAO!

Well i like it raw and a bit of spit is a nice start, but big dicks need some lubing. Eewww what is with men and spit?:confused::eek: Spit is not a good lube!:mad:

What do u use? water-based? oil? food?!?[/quote]
I haven't had a need to experiment with a lot of different types of lube thus far but so far Astroglide does the trick.