What's your favorite “FREAKY” position

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from the normal doggie and missionary kind of stuff; what’s your favorite position for awesome fucking? It always changes for me… Currently mine is standing up with me holding her legs in my arms while she holds on to my neck or head… I can grab her ass with two hands and pop her up and down on me like a toy. It’s tiring but serious fun and it always leads to her having a screaming orgasm and then I usually drop her on her back and pound balls deep until I explode. Currently, I’m into pulling out and trying to score a load on her face, shooting from around her pussy.

buffsarahuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Both legs behind my head. :) It's not exactly comfortable by by god, it's deep and intense... and my bfs have gone absolutely apeshit.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, know a "young" woman (late 20's) who can actually dislocate her jaw... Got a nifty trick she can do to a can of beer... :p
Awesome bod on her, and... she just lost about 165 pounds in a day...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Both legs behind my head. :) It's not exactly comfortable by by god, it's deep and intense... and my bfs have gone absolutely apeshit.

yes
I imagine they do

I like the one mentioned previously where the girl is up in the air and the guy (that would be me) is standing
but also I liek to have her bent over something