Whats your favorite cologne or perfume!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also prefer Fierce by Abercrombie. I like the clean, crisp scent and seems more casual.
For formal occassions I wear Burberry or Lagerfeld, but they seem like 'darker, more mature' scents.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to go look at what I had, that I like.
Calvin Klein - Truth, Tommy Hilfiger, Azzaro - Chrome and Kenneth Cole.
I prefer the lighter, cleaner fragrances and they seem to develop better
with my fair complexion.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I had to go look at what I had, that I like.
Calvin Klein - Truth, Tommy Hilfiger, Azzaro - Chrome and Kenneth Cole.
I prefer the lighter, cleaner fragrances and they seem to develop better
with my fair complexion.

Gee goodwood, i used to use azzaro a long time ago, i loved it, gotta nip on ebay now hehe:smile:

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eau Sauvage, C. Dior (Since I was 16)
Terre, Hermes (at the moment)
and Vetiver By Guerlain as my grandfather.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ISSEY MIYAKE

This stuff makes me weak at the knees :redface:

I find it interesting that some people like lots of different scents, i find lots of them pleasant but i wont wear it unless it has that wow factor and i have stuck to them once ive found them.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
This stuff makes me weak at the knees :redface:

I find it interesting that some people like lots of different scents, i find lots of them pleasant but i wont wear it unless it has that wow factor and i have stuck to them once ive found them.

Powerful stuff, funny thing is, i can't smell it on myself after a while, but the ladies in the office say they can tell i am in, even if they haven't seen me :eek: i must be a lingerer hehe

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whats your favorite colonge or perfume!
I like Thierry Mugler's Angel for MEN. AKA A-MEN.

Any spicy aroma like barbershop bay rum smells good. I also like Giorgio Armani's Black Code for Men. Smells REALLY good.

Sometimes I luck out at those side stands with the essential oils that you can get for around ten dollars for the designer imposters and independant originals. I used to get two mini roll-on vials of RED MUSK and a scent called PATCHOULI INDO. Those two scents used to get me laid a lot. They smelled good. And it upheld in the smokiest of gay bars.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Powerful stuff, funny thing is, i can't smell it on myself after a while, but the ladies in the office say they can tell i am in, even if they haven't seen me :eek: i must be a lingerer hehe

I believe not being able to smell it on yourself is supposed to be the sign of a scent that really suits you, or so ive been told.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eau Sauvage, C. Dior (Since I was 16)
Terre, Hermes (at the moment)
and Vetiver By Guerlain as my grandfather.

I like Aqua di Gio for daily stuff, and I know Vetiver by Guerlain is grandfather stuff, but on rare occasions, it is one hell of a nice, rich, complex scent.

I have to say Vetiver's my favorite, grandfathers or not. I think I'll go spritz some on my cock before watching the debates at a bar.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow..i see i wear the same as some of the one's already posted...

eau de orange...HERMES (concentrate)
Terre de Hermes.... HERMES
Bel Ami...............Hermes
Equipage...........Hermes

Silver Mountain Water....CREED
Green Irish Tweed CREED
Royal Mountain Water Creed
Milisemme.....................Creed
ahhh...VIrgin Island Water....CREED

eau de Hadrien.....Annick Gourtal
Jo Malone...Jo Malone

this one is not expensive...Pour Homme....Caron been a favorite since i was 15
tho difficult to find...

and get this..once in a great while...I wear OLD SPICE..by Mennon..( i think its by Mennon)

for u guys that are looking for something a bit different...something that not everyone is gonna be wearing...hit the Creed counter or Hermes counter...if u don't have easy access to a Hermes store..Neimans carries it as well as Saks..(i think) and i suspect Nordstroms...Creed..i believe is exclusive to Neimans...as is Jo Molone..
Anniuck Goutal...its still sort of exclusive...so as long as ur at NMarcus...hit the Annick Goutal counter...ask for samples...to bring home with you always...when ur paying 225 a bottle of cologne...u best like what ur paying for...and they are happy to give them to you...just don't get greedy...and once they know u as a customer or show ur black in circle card...they bend over backwards...

i have left out some...can't remember em all...its a MOOD thing...and a WEATHER thing...and i need light stuff...so i don't over power anyone in a courtroom or board room...its all subtle...and most of em are just clean fragrances...sort of the smell u get when u just step out of the shower...

Attachments