Whats your favorite cologne or perfume!

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't read a single post on this thread, so I hope I'm not repeating someone else's thoughts.

My former boyfriend used to wear Kouros. I had such a strong attraction to him that even after we parted ways, whenever I smelled that same cologne on someone else, I would get a hardon. Usually the guys wearing it were middle eastern. My former boyfriend was Anglo white bread. My attraction to middle eastern guys GREW, so to speak.
DP

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kouros is a very, very hard fragrance to wear. It's incredibly well-made, lasts forever, etc, but it's so...animalistic. . . you have to have both the chemistry and the attitude to wear it. It smells like rank balls from the bottle. ;0)

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Try VULVA - smells like an aroused pussy, apparently; from Germany. Guess it's great for girls who want to pull, a dab behind the ear and men will be queueing up to fuck them.

- see V U L V A

But I really like Obsession for Men.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Kouros is a very, very hard fragrance to wear. It's incredibly well-made, lasts forever, etc, but it's so...animalistic. . . you have to have both the chemistry and the attitude to wear it. It smells like rank balls from the bottle. ;0)

I don't like that smell, way too strong. My mums friend wears that, and I'm still disgusted, sorry :)

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's another problem with it, Pieter - people tend to wear more than necessary, expecting that it will fade like more contemporary scents. It shouldn't even be sold as a spray - you should have to dab on one dot (at the pulse points) at a time, discouraging overapplication.

I'm not saying it's right for everyone, but some people smell really good in it.

I have a strong thing about people not wearing obvious fragrance - if I'm wearing an applied scent, you pretty much have to be invited to smell it - within a foot of my body, for sure. I hate clouds of fragrance that follow people - or, worse yet, announce their arrival!

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agreed. Korus is a very strong fragrance. You have to have the right type of body chemistry to wear it.

I sometimes freelance in the industry (handing out those paper cards with the frag. sprayed on them) and someone else that is in the industry once asked me what it smelled like - I was like "I don't know" - he was like "think about it - really think about it..."
I was like, "I honestly don't have any idea." He was like - "okay - think of a certain type of room" I was like "nope - still nothing." He then said - "think of a men's room" - I did, and then it hit me - URINAL CAKES. He was like "BINGO" - from that point on I've never been able to look at or smell that fragrance the same way again.

I don't like that smell, way too strong. My mums friend wears that, and I'm still disgusted, sorry :)

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I smell a woman wearing Eternity for Women, I'm instantly hard as a rock. Perhaps it's because it's what my ex-GF wore, but I can smell it as soon as they walk in the room. Ironically, I don't like Eternity for Men - I prefer Obsession.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I couldn't agree more. Again, the attitude and chemistry seemed to favor middle eastern guys. Rank balls are not so bad....

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, I just bought a bottle of Aveda Men Pure-formance Aroma without even smelling it first (1.75oz for $70 is the most I've ever spent for cologne -- you would normally get the 3.4oz size for that price).

When first applied it's a bit medicine/aroma therapy-ish, but upon settling, it's very nice. I keep catching myself sniffing my own arm! Very nice, and unlike anything you smell on others. I'm so tired of the whole "water-based" colognes (hugo, tommy, etc..) you seem to smelll everywhere you turn. This is something I'll wear as a signature scent.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
soap and water. I am allergic to most colognes. Putting on a ton of cologne won't cover up your need for soap nor will it cover up a stinky personality. Now, put a dab of vanilla extract behind your ears, and we're good to go. :wink: