Whats your favorite cologne or perfume!

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Testim 1%. The women line up to smell you. It drives them nuts. I have to beat them away with a stick! (I'm not kidding)

And gay men. I used it as part of a clinical trial, and OMG, it was like *CATNIP*.

Not that I'm complaining.

What's funny is, straight guys can't even smell it or describe a sensation of smelling it. There's actually some good research out of Monell in Philadelphia about this topic.

The best part is, it's lesbian repellent!

E

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite cologne(s)

-Le Male-Jean Paul Gautier

-Dolce & Gabbana men

-Hollister So Cal

-Sensual

-Givency Pi fresh which I don't think they make anymore, but it was phenomenal.

My favorite fragrances

-Chanel No. 5

-Happy-Clinique

-Ck One

-Red Door-Elizabeth Arden

-Issey Miyake

-Feul for Life-Diesel

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to buy different colognes... my favorite is Curve Soul. But I got some one time that was patchouli based... can't remember what the name is at the moment. Anywhow, EVERYONE commented on it. So I decided to get in touch with my "inner hippie", and bought patchouli soap, and a couple bottles of patchouli oil. I thought maybe I'd be overdoing it, but still, I have people comment on it positively. So, I just dab a little drop on my chest, and then wipe the excess on the base of my neck, and I'm good for the day. I know it's kind of "retro", but it suits me, as a person. It's warm, woodsy, earthy, etc. LOL !
"He-who-must-be-obeyed" aka my other half, LOVES it... makes him nibble... hehehehe He wears Curve... oh damn, I can't remember which one, but... he smells good enough to make me nibble too ! WOOF !

Last edited:

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is Testim 1%?
Did a Google search and it seems it's a prescription treatment for testosterone and not a cologne.

Scott:

Yes. And it turns out, testosterone has a smell, and it attracts gay men and straight women, straight men can't even smell it, and lesbians are repelled by it. Sounds good to me. ;0)