What's your favorite kind of bulge?

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I go through phases of different bulges that I think are really hot. Sometimes it's a bulge in sweatpants/gym shorts and seeing the dick swinging underneath. Sometimes it's the print in jeans when the dick is snugly in place running down one of the pant legs. I guess lately my favorite has been the jeans bulge. Something about a soft dick that's big enough to be visible through heavy denim is a major turn on. What's your favorite? (pictures are definitely welcome)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol, guess my fave would be the one I'm viewing at the time. Seriously, though, the bulge made by the flaccid cock pulled down over balls in thin white undies when soaking wet ranks right up there for me. Don't you like those?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice thread! I agree--let's have some pictures!

I would definitely vote for the jeans bulge--but let me describe in detail the one that really turns me on!

The jeans have to be Levi 501s and BUTTON fly---with one or two buttons purposely left open.

The jeans are very light-blue--almost faded. The fabric is very soft and pliable. The fabric is very tight around the calf muscle and the upper thighs. There is no belt.

There are a few dime-size peep holes around the crotch and several areas that are worn so thin that the threads are showing.

Now for the best part--the bulge!!

Going down the left leg, there is a clear outline of at least an 8" SOFT, thick, cut cock which hangs over the outline of a very nice-size pair of low-hanging balls. The jeans are so tight and so thin that you think you can even see a couple of large veins running down the side of the massive soft cock.

And every time the dude takes a step with his left leg, the bulge can be easily and plainly seen. And when you glance up at his face as he walks by, the expression on his face clearly tells you that he knows he's showing a super-sexy bulge and he's darn proud of it and wants everybody to know it!

Excuse me. I have to go relieve some tension!! Thanks! :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Lol, guess my fave would be the one I'm viewing at the time. Seriously, though, the bulge made by the flaccid cock pulled down over balls in thin white undies when soaking wet ranks right up there for me. Don't you like those?

Will the attached do for you, RoysToy?

Attachments

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice thread! I agree--let's have some pictures!

I would definitely vote for the jeans bulge--but let me describe in detail the one that really turns me on!

The jeans have to be Levi 501s and BUTTON fly---with one or two buttons purposely left open.

The jeans are very light-blue--almost faded. The fabric is very soft and pliable. The fabric is very tight around the calf muscle and the upper thighs. There is no belt.

There are a few dime-size peep holes around the crotch and several areas that are worn so thin that the threads are showing.

Now for the best part--the bulge!!

Going down the left leg, there is a clear outline of at least an 8" SOFT, thick, cut cock which hangs over the outline of a very nice-size pair of low-hanging balls. The jeans are so tight and so thin that you think you can even see a couple of large veins running down the side of the massive soft cock.

And every time the dude takes a step with his left leg, the bulge can be easily and plainly seen. And when you glance up at his face as he walks by, the expression on his face clearly tells you that he knows he's showing a super-sexy bulge and he's darn proud of it and wants everybody to know it!

Excuse me. I have to go relieve some tension!! Thanks! :wink:

Wow, that WAS very specific. My dick got hard as a rock halfway through reading it. I have to agree with you on the worn/ slightly faded denim part, and the outline going down the leg. But I usually think it's hotter if the person doesn't show that he's doing it on purpose. Like, the buttons left open would be a bit much for me, especially if he was freeballing. That would just scream: "Hey world, look at my crotch!" Lol. However, if he had underwear underneath, and still had the small holes, and maybe a partially unzipped zipper... that would just make my mouth water! Just thought I'd share my more specific description of my favorite bulge to see.

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like those tight grapefruit bulges that have no real definition of cock or balls but are just a big round mass in tight pants - preferably dress or suit pants when they are sitting on a bar stool with their legs apart looking straight at you. Very hot.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have two favourites as well – the best, most comfortable, most striking (or noticeable) is not really a BULGE at all: I like to wear my favourite, old & threadbare, tight, white nylon track pants with no underwear – cockring on, the Family Jewels all hauled down to the RIGHT and positioned obscenely against my right thigh, snaking down to my knee. Comfortable, very obvious, quite obscene and it works with jeans, trousers, sweats, lycra shorts and tights… In my old white trackies my crotch is much MORE noticeable when I am out and about and “accidentally” spill my water bottle down the front of my trackies. Blast! I hate when that happens! But there is nothing better than wet, thin, white nylon…

I also like the “real bulge” – for me this is more utilitarian but still quite noticeable; this is the bulge I like to “sport” at work, or whenever I cannot use my fave above. Simply put, I get on a cockring, haul all the goods into a tight jockstrap or briefs and position this fat, tidy, compact bulge subtly to the right… and slip on my trousers or shorts. Nice and compact, but so apparent because it projects about a foot in front of my hips – my wife says my crotch enters the room before I do and I like that!

Tony

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gotta say that I'm not too specific on what kind of bulge I like. I'm pretty much a liker of most male crotch bulges. Except for when it's more balls than cock. It's hot that the balls are big, but I'm really looking for the pipe and if it's not as pronounced then it's kind of a letdown.

I really get hot seeing a freeballing bulge in sweats, trackies or basketball shorts (mesh)

huzzah08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
c072108-1211-00,dd141ccff6cd4fcd97900b8efb03184c.jpg.html

thats mine