What's your favorite kind of bulge?

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like dress pants bulges. One when the person is wearing boxers and you can see the stuff bopping around while they walk and the other is when they're sitting and you just see all this stuff just filling up suit pants. It's so big you just want to put your hand down there and feel it. Oh, I do like jeans bulges, when they're showing

D_so be it

Experimental Member
Media
I think I go through phases of different bulges that I think are really hot. Sometimes it's a bulge in sweatpants/gym shorts and seeing the dick swinging underneath. Sometimes it's the print in jeans when the dick is snugly in place running down one of the pant legs. I guess lately my favorite has been the jeans bulge. Something about a soft dick that's big enough to be visible through heavy denim is a major turn on. What's your favorite? (pictures are definitely welcome)

A big bulging jeans turns me on.

Enjoy my gallery.

Franco

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Totally working for me, Silvertip, what a delicious looking projection you have there! How do you manage to keep your hands off it for photographing?

Only takes a fraction of a second to take the pic, RoysToy, then my hand goes right back on it!

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mesh shorts and sweat pants are my favorites. I don’t usually expect much of a bulge in jeans though.
Except the other day I went to my friend’s graduation. It was outside and during the ceremony I was walking about, when I saw this very good looking guy just standing around with another guy. He must have been like 19 years old. He was about 6'1", well built. He was wearing semi fitted jeans but def not tight. So I started checking him out and I realized that there was a very obvious bulge or more like in "outprint" of his cock in his pants. I could actually see the head of his dick through his jeans. Then even better, I guess he saw something he liked because he def. started to get bigger. When that happened, he kept talking to his buddy but it was obvious he was trying to hide it without success. He tried to pull his shirt down but it wasn’t long enough. So in the end they when to sit down and I realized he was wearing boxers. When the ceremony was over I saw him as he got up and there was a bit of a bulge but not much. But then again, as he stood around, his bulge got bigger and the head of his dick more pronounced.
I am not a very good story teller but it was hot!

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mesh shorts and sweat pants are my favorites.
I love those, too, especially mesh shorts.

So I started checking him out and I realized that there was a very obvious bulge or more like in "outprint" of his cock in his pants. I could actually see the head of his dick through his jeans. Then even better, I guess he saw something he liked because he def. started to get bigger. So in the end they went to sit down and I realized he was wearing boxers. When the ceremony was over I saw him as he got up and there was a bit of a bulge but not much. But then again, as he stood around, his bulge got bigger and the head of his dick more pronounced.
Hot story! One of the things that I love about wearing boxers is that they won't disguise the fluctuations from limp to semi to hard. It's funny that the guy knew his dick was growing and couldn't hide it. When I see another guy's dick get hard in his clothes, I get hard, too.