What's your favorite part of your package?

stadarcad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question is open to any one who has a dick and/or any one who's seen one:

What's your favorite part of your package? The shaft, head, base, vein(s) balls, the lit that gets hooked to your ball hairs...there's really no wrong answer here.

Mines is my shaft; Why? Becasue its thick and veiny...and it has mommy issues...just joking about the last part...:redface: ha ha...ha....(walking to the dark cornor of the room...single tear)

jackieq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The underside of the tip of my penis. I'm pierced and wear a ring. Three tugs, and I cum.

Bemyn4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
About 1.5 to 2 inches from the underside of my cock head. The most sesative part( most sensual sensation ) of any man really.

D_Rufus Rodzilla

Account Disabled
Media
I have to agree with Jackieq and Bemyn4ever - all around the underside of the head. I love to circle around under it with a wet finger or someone else's tongue. I also love my balls. Play with them and you own me.
:wank:

D

deleted111376

I love the big veins that stand out on it when I'm really hard - i just love the feeling of them.

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my whole package made to perfection huge balls average length but thick cock with veins have no problem filling up a nice pussy with hot cum...