what's your favorite position when you're bottom

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On my back.

Gives us lots of options
From the romantic: looking in his eyes and god, how I love kissing while I'm being fucked!
To the playful: working my tits, or his
To rough play: being slapped or punched while he's slamming into me
To getting off: easy access to work my dick, or for him to work it, when I want to cum.
Man... you all know what I have to go do right now, right?

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Y'all ate giving me ideas, lol. Not a bottom, but definitely need the sound advice of those who have left their messages. Looking for my first guy fling so, it'll help me decide how to take him when it does happen.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
on my stomach is the best. love feeling a cock slide between my cheeks
And looking at your ass, MB, I'd want to spend lots of time frotting between your cheeks before I slid into your hole! Hell, I might not ever make it into your hole, just riding those cheeks into heaven...

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Y'all ate giving me ideas, lol. Not a bottom, but definitely need the sound advice of those who have left their messages. Looking for my first guy fling so, it'll help me decide how to take him when it does happen.
Can't believe you don't have a line of young twinks waiting outside your door, jumping up and down, each with one hand in the air and the other massaging their holes through their pants, yelling, "take me first, take me first!"

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
on my stomach is the best. love feeling a cock slide between my cheeks

No. MB I would be on my back with you on your back on top of me. Your feel would be on my thighs and I would be holding you to my chest as I made love to you. You could use my thighs as a spring board to ride my cock. Before I would squirt my sperm deep in you, then roll you onto your side, cuddle with you until we fell asleep.

alxthaboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i would have to say on my back and legs up! although doggie brings up the animal in the top and we end up having a better time like that!

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On my back, legs wide or over the shoulders if he's large. Average sized ones when on all fours or on my stomach. For some reason it's uncomfortable to take a big one on all fours or on my stomach. But I'm going to try it again this next week.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorites are Cowgirl, I love riding on him. This is my first choice for new guys and straight or married guys. It lets me take care of their needs, but also gives me more control in the process. The reason is that it allows me to speed up and slow down depending on how close he is getting. I have found that if you can keep a guy right on the edge of cumming for a long time, he will have incredibly powerful and intense orgasms when you finally let him explode. I love watching his faces as he cums inside me too.

For my own pleasure, I love being on my back with my feet on his shoulders. If he has a banana shaped upward curved cock, I cant last very long but I have these amazing laughing, giggling, tears streaming down my face, whole body orgasms. It's kind of embarrassing sometimes, but man is it incredible.

Iam open to almost anything, but those two work for me.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
From behind! Nothing like be pushed down on the bed, having your legs kicked apart and having someone ram it in, laying on top of you his head next to yours, hearing him grunt and moan in your ear.

Reactions: mutualjax

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What ever way the TOP is able to FUCK MY BRAINS OUT is my favorite position!! ( Damn I hope I am GAY enough to have answered this question as I keep answering the god damn wrong Threads here and I have noticed a few 50%ers!!) Bill