Whats Your favorite Position?

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so im just really curious and sorry if this was already discussed but personally what is everybody's favorite position? Personally my favorite is reverse cowgirl. I love the feeling of my bf's balls hitting my clit and i can have up to 6 orgasms from this position alone in one sex session.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so im just really curious and sorry if this was already discussed but personally what is everybody's favorite position? Personally my favorite is reverse cowgirl. I love the feeling of my bf's balls hitting my clit and i can have up to 6 orgasms from this position alone in one sex session.

I like to ride him cowgirl...doggie style if I just want a quickie!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have just one. :tongue: :flirt: :biggrin1:

In no particular order:
Reverse Cowgirl :05:
Missionary :05:
Doggy Style :05:
Not sure of the official name, but the one where I'm kinda on my back with my knees up over his shoulders. :05:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In no particular order:
Not sure of the official name, but the one where I'm kinda on my back with my knees up over his shoulders. :05:

That last one...that's a great one for me too...I think it's called "kinda on my back with my knees up over his shoulders". lol:smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I call it the plough. :biggrin1: I'm sure there are other names for it.

To answer the question: All of them. My favorite depends on the moment.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know my favorites but when a woman is riding the way she likes and is enjoying the way you are describing above, it can easily be my favorite position then too...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In no particular order:
Oh girl they call that the Georgia Buck!! Thats my favorite too:smile: :wink:

Pryvate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Helicopter of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh girl they call that the Georgia Buck!! Thats my favorite too:smile: :wink:

Never heard the "Georgia" part in there before...always just called that "The Buck!"

It was one of my favorites from my younger days, but I don't get to use it very much now...my wife says the penetration gets too deep, which strikes me as funny since I'm not really all that longer than average.

These days, my favorites are cowgirl (no work for me, and the view is unbeatable!), doggy style with her thighs/knees pressed together, and spooning. Of those, spooning is definitely my preference...it lends itself well to slow, rhythmic thrusting with easy access for my hands to all the right places.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
An old fashioned girl i guess. like missionary with my legs wrapped around him, that way i can pull him in tighter. A warning though probably best not to do with heels on. I had an ex wake in the morning once with nasty cratches all across his back and holes dug in his claves from my heels.

Also i dont know if it has an official name but me lying flat face down with him on top and coming in from behind. I love to feel totally engulfed by his body and he can get nice and deep.