What's your favorite ringtone?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since St. Patricks Day is almost here, I figure it's time for me to get some new, though perhaps not seasonal ringtones for my cell phone. My current ringtone is the Michael Buble version of Let it Snow, Let it Snow. I have temporarily set the ringtone to Bad Moon Rising.

Friends are identified either by Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne or Crazy - Gnarls Barkley. Ride of the Valkyries is for my mom...just seemed appropriate. :tongue:

PS - Yes, my phone came with the usual 20 generic ringtones; but I'm not crazy about any of those. :tongue:

Which ringtones did you purchase and to whom are they assigned?

njqt466

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about no ringtone? Sorry to be a stick-in-the-mud but I'm annoyed whenever loud bursts of music, chimes, buzzers or other clever sound effects suddenly interrupt lectures, conversations, meetings, movies, worship services, etc.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of my female friends are identified with "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper... all the males on my phone are identified with "U and Dat" by E40. All my family members and any business I may have in my phone are identified with "Wicked Games" by Chris Isaac. :) Gee... could those songs have been any more different from each other? I didn't even think about that till now!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't loaded any ring tones (I'm not that tech savy to figure it out yet.)

But my best friends has his phone set to the James Bond theme for his boyfriend. Reminds him he is in secret mode and to tell his tricks to shut up so as not to give the secret away...lol.

I'd probably want something opera oriented such as the opening fanare of Stravinsky's The Rake''s Progress or the rythmic middle section of the "Rite of Spring." My answering machine through college had Strauss's Elektra as the bacgound music, the "Alein, weh ganz alein" aria. Very dramatic.

I'm so gay...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a techno sounding ringtone on my current one. My old cellphone I had bought three ringtones on my last cell phone. They were: "I Dream of Jeannie" TV Show Theme, "Macho Man" and my favorite one was Aaliyah's "Try Again". I loved that one. I miss it.