Whats your favorite way/method to masturbate?

pwn22

Sexy Member
Media
I take silky basketball shorts, and cup them around my cock with both hands and use them like a fleshlight. so silky n smooth all over the head and shaft.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just discovered astroglide, after about a week of abstention. OMFG! My usual right hand fist with a moderately firm grip sliding over my over eager boner and my dick head. Jeez! I didn't last 30 seconds and actually hit the wall above my headboard the spurting was so intense. The last time I squirted that powerfully and as far was the first week I started jerking off as a kid. What the hell is in that stuff?

Reactions: sim_8701
D

deleted1124838

Get a viscous lube, which dosen't dry out, and rub it over your shaft, head, cock and balls. Tickle all the sensitive parts like nuts, fren, piss slit, remaining inner foreskin (I'm cut). until hard. Rest left hand in front of nuts and pull the skin back hard to make the shaft tight. Rub left hand over skin between scar and corona and fren, and over head. Release and pull the skin over the head (as much as i can) with the left hand. Repeat. When cumming use right hand motion over inner skin and head..

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
D

deleted645791

I use lots of lube (coconut oil is the best), a very loose/light grip, and a twist in the stroking motion. Use short strokes that focus on the top half with occasional full strokes to get you closer to the edge, then return to short strokes so you don't cum, reapplying lube often to stay extra wet (which is very important, use a lot!). I get extremely hard and precum heavily when I do this.
Try it and you will be thanking me later.

Here's a great example, copy what he's doing in this video and you'll learn real quick-

Edit: Not shown here but also just as important for a good wank is variety. So doing all this but switching to an overhand grip occasionally, using my other hand to tug on my big nuts, and sometimes doublefisting the shaft, too.

Last edited:

makgillian8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for this thread here. I love to masturbate but not all the time. Once a week or 2 is enough I think. But not sure what do you do guys? And I really feel masturbating if someone do it for me. This give me extra pleasure and help to cum too hurry. I really enjoy that moment especially when my cum closer. Actually I read few articles about masturbating few days ago. And got to know about the pros and cons of masturbating and effects as well.

Source: http://potencyup.com/can-masturbation-cause-erectile-dysfunction/

Reactions: LondonCutguy

Reynard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm very much into mindful masturbation and usually, I masturbate daily in a ritual for at least an hour and sometimes I'll masturbate all day. I am now multi-orgasmic so I don't usually have a "full ejaculation". My daily ritual usually goes like this:

I awake with a very rigid and precumming morning wood. Naked I lay exploring my body while stroking my hard shaft and my cum filled balls. During the process of doing my yoga stretches, I was reminiscing my reading of I was now ready to prepare for the Ritual Worship of the Spring Equinox. Springing my feet to make myself a protein shake of bananas and berries, drinking it down I knew I would need the extra energy for my worship this morning.

Next to the shower to prepare my body with a soapy wash, complete body shave and then a deep cleaning with my silicone comfort nozzle. Drying and all over applying Jojoba Oil to all of my skin. Then sliding a cock ring as I head naked to my personal ritual altar space.

Decorated in soothing colors, the rainbow flag, wall and ceiling mirrors, a table with a large candle and laptop, lube, Tenga Eggs I use for masturbating and books of readings or prayers, photos, carving, a table with a large candle and dildos as a reminder of Phallus, God Cock! I light the table candle and then all twelve large votive candles on the carpeted floor to complete the number of lit candles to #13. In Wicca representing my determination and good luck, moving with the flow of divine energy and as well the feminine role of my gay sexuality, my role as a worshiper of cock, a beta male, a cocksucker and insatiable bottom, kneeling for an Alpha male for him to throat fuck me orally or anally to seed and connect with as many Alpha males as possible.

Kneeling on the floor with my lube and Tenga Egg next to my dense foam dildo mount for straddling. Placing a dildo in the mount, then applying lube to the Tenga Egg. I'm feeling the sensation of pleasure and electric energy flowing thru my body kneeling, legs spread wide in the middle of the candlelight circle with my masturbation music softly playing. I finger my erect nipples, sliding my hands over my hairless pubic area, caress my shaved balls, gliding my finger into my oiled hole, then sliding the lubed Tenga Egg over my cock as I stroke my swelling cock, palm the inside of my clean-shaven thighs, feeling the magic working thru my erotic zones, kegeling and feeling my the muscles around my anus tighten and release. Reflecting on the worship of this Spring Equinox day in honoring Phallus, Lord Cock! Venerating my male urge of self-pleasuring and self-love. I begin the slideshow of photos hot, nude men I have copied collected on my laptop.

I ready the dildo in my dense foam mount with Boy Butter, my favorite and as well my clean-shaven anus. Straddling the dildo mount I lower my lubed hole over the thick dildo, taking all 8" of the dildo in me to the hilt. My cock jumps as the dildo pressures my prostate. Begin masturbating my Tenga Egg on my hard cock while "cowboy" riding the dildo, thrusting my hips up and down the full length of the dildo as I chant my cock prayers to Lord Cock while dreaming of kneeling before you watching the slideshow of hot pics and hoping in real time I would have an alpha male offering your swollen cock for me to orally worship in the name of Lord Cock. Feeling him throat fuck me with his hands behind my head. Calling me a cocksucker and how privileged I am to be sucking his cock. His moment arrives when he can no longer hold back and I feel your cock throbbing and spewing jets of your hot precious seed of life flowing down my throat! I now feel my cock beginning to erupt, remove the Tenga Egg and finish stroking my lubed cock and watching my ropes of cum launch from my cock and landing on a silver plate in front of me. I finish dripping every drop my cum onto the plate with the dildo fully buried in my ass as a reminder that I would be so honored to be anally seeded by you. Then reaching down for the silver plate to lick up and swallow every drop of my cum on the plate.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start the masturbation with the 3 finger method, that is. Middle and index fingers of the right hand on the bottom of the penis and thumbs up. This is best because at my age, (72 years) the penis does not get stiff so fast anymore. Then when the excitation potential increases, I take as before the whole hand. That's just the advantage of masturbation that you can satisfy even without a full erection.
As a lubricant, butter has been found to be best over time, and I used to use a fat cream that is not so good on the skin in the long term. Above all, it is important to wash the penis well after use, cleanliness is very important for a habitual masturbator like me because the penis must always be in good condition.:)
[video=medium]1115421[/video]

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

Curiousguyonthedl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Left hand goes to work, always with my ass plugged. I have 2 large butt plugs that I rotate in and out of my ass. I absolutely love masturbating with my ass full of something. It feels absolutely incredible.

Reactions: LondonCutguy