What's Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by heavy-chevy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    If you had to pick one favorite pair out of your whole underwear drawer, which one would it be? Why is it your favorite: Is it lucky, special, etc? And what does it look like?

I'm just curious because I know we all have that one pair we like most of all. Here's the top picks from my drawer:

1. Gray army camo boxers - I just like the color pattern and it's the most comfortable out of all my boxers.

2. Pro Player gray spandex boxer briefs - I like this pair for the material, feels great.

3. Black Dockers trunk-style boxer briefs - I like this one because it's the smallest pair I have in my normal wordrobe. I think it's nice and sexy.

So what's your fav?

2. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Red lace thong (pictured here): Red Lace. I love these not just because they are flattering and comfortable but also because I bought them on the first trip I took to Canada to meet ArtfulDominant. His favourite colour is red. I only had a few pairs of thong panties at the time, and I realized I needed more if I was going to be someone's sexy submissive.

3. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

Got some of the best underwear I have ever had a while back...they were the type with mesh on both sides of package and a triangle of mesh along the first few inches of the top of your butt. they were boxer briefs .. the best.. the thing is they had the brand written directly on the material rather then a tag and after a few washings this is totally illegible so I have no idea what brand they were or anything..the store where I got them doesn't sell them anymore. :mad:

4. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    A pair of black intimissimi briefs my friend brought me be back from his trip to Italy. It's just annoying that I can't get them in the US.

5. redneck_boy

redneck_boy New Member

I don't have lucky underwear anymore. Although, when I was like 10 and still playing soccer, I had a certain pair of tighty whities (they were the FTL kind) that I would always wear at games, because I had worn them like three game-wins in a row. So I believed they were lucky. There was a noticeable green sharpie stain on the waistband, so I always knew which ones they were.

Now though, I guess if I had to choose a favorite pair of underwear, I'd have to choose a pair of navy blue boxer-briefs that I have on right now actually. I don't know why, but they're the most comfortable out of the rest of my underwear. Haha!

6. outdoorsguy23

outdoorsguy23 Member

1. Calvin Kiein black boxer briefs, its like nothing is even there!
    2. Under Armour boxer jock - great for working out
    3. Jockey 3D Seamfree boxer brief - Just got them a few weeks ago

Draft saved Draft deleted