What's your favourite body part on a guy?

I've heard lots of answeres from girls irl, lots of fans of shoulders/ arms but I've had a few girls who say a guys ass is their favourite... what's yours?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On my current dude? His shoulders and backside are otherworldly good. They are so gorgeous,truly. But my absolute favorite, hands down,are his beautiful, weird eyes. In the morning they are green, rimmed with honey, sprinkled with gold. For the rest of the day, they are gold, flecked with green and brown, edged in black. When we argue they are sad and brown. The happier we are, the more golden they are. Best of all, they dance. They shimmy back and forth. The condition is called nystagmus. Apparently, this can be a serious handicap, though his eyes are strong now, probably from pure stubbornness on his part, and an encouraging mother growing up. He has none of the visual handicaps associated with his condition. He just has beautiful, sexy, weird, dancing eyes. I've never seen anything like it before.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the guy. Like, my boyfriend has amazing balls. A crazy sexy chest. THE. BEST. HAIR. I've ever felt/seen on a dude. Phenomenal eyes. Thick, soft, kissable lips that I can't get enough of. Ginormous, strong hands that feel amazing against my skin. So, on him, those are the things I like the most.

Reactions: fluffychocolate