Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious what you guys like to use to milk your prostate or just to get a mind blowing orgasm. I've used my finger a few times but its hard to reach and get that awesome orgasm. I also use my wifes dildo/vibrator. Its pretty big to get into my tight asshole but when I get it in and get it on my prostate I crank up the vibrations and it always leads to an amazing orgasm. The other day I used a long slim cigar tube with a condom and it worked pretty good to slowly milk it. I love watching the fluid just pour from my cock. It worked good but I'd like to find something that is made for reaching the prostate. And vibration is a must! I know the Aneros is supposed to be the best out there but I don't really want to spend the $60 to get one. I'd like just a simple straight one with a curved tip. What do you guys use?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being Bi I like the real thing!!
tumblr_mdaht7pDzv1qenz6wo1_500.jpg

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Check out the Rude Boy. It has a vibrator, it's slightly flexible so not so rigid that it hurts, and it's curved so that it hits exactly where you want it to. It's the hottest thing out there for prostate/anal stimulation.
Just ordered one from Amazon. Can’t wait for its delivery. Hopefully having the vibrator it will hit the right spot to give me a Super O.
My Aneros is close but have never hit the finish line for a hands free Super O.

41LXYDptsXL._SX355_.jpg