Whats your fetish and What caused it?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hot97, Sep 7, 2011.

1. hot97

hot97 Active Member

Albums:
    I recently became curious on what caused my armpit hair/ chest hair fetish. Some google and wikipedia research really did not answer my question, so I came up with mu own theory. Armpit hair fetish cause = developed very hairy armpits very early (10 years old) 4th grade. To my knowledge at the time no other guy had pit hair that early until I caught a peek down the sleeves of one of my friends and to my surprise, he had a bush of long straight armpit hair. From then on, i would try to see what guy had armpit hair and how much. Now I am 24 and i think it is safe to assume that 99% of guys my age and older have armpit hair unless they shave it, but i still like to see how hairy theirs are. I don't know how this became a sexual arousal thing though.

Chest hair fetish = I will admit that I was not a fan of chest hair until maybe 2 years ago. This is because i grew up in the 90's and 2000's where men for whatever reason had hairless chest. look at n'sync, backstreet boys, wcw wrestlers ..........and so on. Anyway I started to get chest hair 2 years ago. Insecure about it, i would shave it off or trim it really short. Around the same time, actors from shows like gossip girl (Ed Westwick), Entourage (all the guys except for Johnny Drama) and the list goes on, started to display chest hair in public and even on the show. I am influenced by pop culture so this chest hair revolution changed my views a bit. I also found that i am a semi rare commodity ( a youngish guy (under 27) who does not shave his chest) and a (young black guy with chest hair). Much like the armpit hair thing......I like to see guys around the same age as me with chest hair and if i came across a young black guy with chest hair, I would possibly jizz in my pants.:redface: i dont know how this transitioned into a sexual arousal thing.
    So question is..........what is your fetish and what do you think caused it.

2. houtx48

Gold Member

cops...................getting fucked by one when I was about nineteen.

3. SR_drvthertvbyt

SR_drvthertvbyt New Member

My huge fetish is CUM. Have such and trigger and facination for a mans semen.

4. ohioboxerbriefs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well im one of the circumcision/foreskin fetish guys.

i think its from the fact that ive always been the only uncut guy in my group of friends.

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Condoms, guys pects, cut fat and long cocks, seeing treasure trails, spotting underwear over waistbands,"chickens" (young studs) with bulges and nice asses, and uniforms.

Why? Maybe I'm more than 99% gay. :tongue:

6. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's probably insulting to refer to people as a 'fetish', but I have to admit I am only attracted to men of colour. But I don't know why, how or where I got it. All skin and flesh feels the same so colour shouldn't make a difference, but it does.

7. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Is getting fucked a fetish? cause I love it, and I know exactly what caused it. Once I let a guy fuck me. Been into it ever since ;)

8. tileguy

tileguy New Member

Anything where two or more cocks are rubbing. I started watching regular dp and thought how great that must feel. Then I found two cocks in one hole and I was in love with that. Then I saw some scenes where the dude would cum on each others cocks or the girls would have cum in her mouth from one guy and blow another dude. Than I figured out that I liked the sight of cocks rubbing so I started watching frot and swordfight vids. Now I need friendly fire vids. My absolute favorite. So a few times I have done mutual jo and frot and it's unreal. Its been about a year since I did a swordfight and I'm fucking dying to. I still get nervous about meeting up though.

9. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Condoms, guys pects, cut fat and long cocks, seeing treasure trails, spotting underwear over waistbands,"chickens" (young studs) with bulges and nice asses, and uniforms.

Why? Maybe I'm more than 99% gay. :tongue:

10. getitroked

getitroked New Member

I have a cum and foreskin fetish. I would guess cum because its the ultimate sign of satisfaction and I like to satisfy. and foreskin most likely because i am circumcised. im just fascinated by it.

11. SCSea

SCSea Member

Wrestling shoes. The first guy I ever fucked was wearing them at the time.

12. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Fetish is strong sexual desire or arousal caused by a physical object. Getting turned on by a hot girl in a bikini or a hot guy in a Speedo isn't a fetish. If you get turned on by a bikini or speedo that no one is wearing, or you can't get turned on unless a girl is wearing a bikini or a guy is wearing a speedo - that's a fetish.

13. SCSea

SCSea Member

So given that we're all pretty sure the OP is really talking about paraphilia rather than fetishism, are you only able to get hot and bothered while being a churlish pedant, or does pedanticism just heighten your arousal?

14. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

Umm... actually, I was responding to some of the posts where guys were questioning whether they really had a fetish. Did you not get laid AGAIN, get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, or are you just an ass?

#14 D_Alec_Baldtwins, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  15. SCSea

SCSea Member

D - all of the above.

But you still didn't answer the question. I'm going with "the former".

E

16. jockmaestro

Gold Member

JOCKSTRAPS. Since I got my first at age 11, issued by my new private school, I've been obsessed with what is the most masculine piece of clothing ever invented. It says everything about being a sexual man, and it used to be a kind of rite of passage. ( sadly, the premier jockstrap site, AllKink's Jockstrap Locker Room :: Men in Jockstraps, is closing. That guy really had it right.)
    If I could, I'd fucking LIVE in a jock in the locker room.

17. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    Underwear.

I blame those Jim Palmer (and others) Jockey ads that were in every magazine in the early 80's. I also blame Jim Palmer for my hairy chest addiction!

Jim Palmer

18. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bulge and a tight ass

19. Padraic

Padraic New Member

Tickling feet. I had my feet tickled continuously while being jacked off. I was 13 at the time. Never got over it.

20. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Watching a guy piss. I don't want to be pissed on, I just love to watch. Something about the way he just stands there dick-in-hand, is very masculine and alpha. And those deep groans of relief. I also think it has something to do with another personal fetish/fantasy of being flashed/exposed to. Seeing the dick being flopped/pulled out to piss appeals to my voyeur side.

As with my earlier post, I have no idea how, where, when, why or from who I got these fetishes/fantasies.

#20 willow78, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted