What's your fetish?

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
on women: boobs, cleavage, and a nice firm ass. nails manicured.
on men: bulges, hands, omg long fingers....

myself: underwear, not boxers, never got used to them, but man!! i have so much!! (underwear, that is )

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh boy...Here we go. Armpits, Hairy-MUSCULAR calves ( Nothing bugs me more than seeing a guy in great shape with huge arms, abs, the V and little chicken legs.) tattoos (especially on the inner bicep.) Great eyes and watching a guy pee..... I know, I know ...but at least I know where it stems from.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a sort-of underwear fetish...what your fetish? :biggrin1:
Here we go again. :rolleyes: What most of you have described is not a fetish but a predilection.

First described by Sigmund Freud in 1887, sexual fetishism is a form of paraphilia where the object of affection is a specific inanimate object.

A fetish is an object, not a body part. According to psychology or psychiatric terminology there is no such thing as a 'foot fetish'. A foot is part of a human body. (Okay, unless it is detached from a human, but let’s not go there for the scope of this article). Technically, it's not truly a fetish. That is called a partialism. This is when a part of the body is an extremely important part to achieve sexual arousal. However, you could actually extend it out somewhat when you talk about shoes.

A fetish is when a person is sexually aroused by a specific object or objects and is generally unable to achieve sexual satisfaction without that object being present. What makes a fetish "fetishism" by definition is that it interferes with your life. It's not just something you like to do, or you want to do, but something you have to do. It’s as if there is a compulsion. In other words, there is no other way to have an orgasm except with a shoe, bra or panties present, or whatever that person is into.

Common fetishes include ones focused on footwear, underwear, body piercing, wigs, leather, stockings, pantyhose, bras, shoes, panties, spandex, tickling and I'm sure the list goes on and

I have 2:
jackets & watches...I can't get enough of either...
Can you only have sex while wearing one or both of these items? If not then it is technically NOT a fetish.

i love boats...i have 4 of them...70 ft...26 ft...21 ft...16 ft...i am kind of a boat-nut..can not help it...
Can you achieve an erection and have sex only when on one of your boats? Nope? Then it's not a fetish. Though it does sound like you may be hoarding boats. :biggrin1:

Matt987

Experimental Member
Media
Here we go again. :rolleyes: What most of you have described is not a fetish but a predilection.

First described by Sigmund Freud in 1887, sexual fetishism is a form of paraphilia where the object of affection is a specific inanimate object.

A fetish is an object, not a body part. According to psychology or psychiatric terminology there is no such thing as a 'foot fetish'. A foot is part of a human body. (Okay, unless it is detached from a human, but let’s not go there for the scope of this article). Technically, it's not truly a fetish. That is called a partialism. This is when a part of the body is an extremely important part to achieve sexual arousal. However, you could actually extend it out somewhat when you talk about shoes.

A fetish is when a person is sexually aroused by a specific object or objects and is generally unable to achieve sexual satisfaction without that object being present. What makes a fetish "fetishism" by definition is that it interferes with your life. It's not just something you like to do, or you want to do, but something you have to do. It’s as if there is a compulsion. In other words, there is no other way to have an orgasm except with a shoe, bra or panties present, or whatever that person is into.

Common fetishes include ones focused on footwear, underwear, body piercing, wigs, leather, stockings, pantyhose, bras, shoes, panties, spandex, tickling and I'm sure the list goes on and

Can you only have sex while wearing one or both of these items? If not then it is technically NOT a fetish.

Can you achieve an erection and have sex only when on one of your boats? Nope? Then it's not a fetish. Though it does sound like you may be hoarding boats. :biggrin1:

Okay then....what turns you on? (not neccesarily fetish - but sexual liking)

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tight denim blue jeans on both men and women.

Wearing tight blue jeans in the shower and masturbating with my dick out of my fly.

Fucking a girl with her blue jeans pulled down and she's still wearing her red cowboy boots.

Watching 2 guys in jeans having sex.

Wrestling a guy in the med

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow..where do i start? Hairy pussies...Big thick nipples...exotic (mixed race) looking women...dark skinned european women with pale blue eyes...long straight black hair.... Black women with green or blue eyes (oh, I've seen em!!) Long Legs and short bodies.....white women with big round asses....the classic hourglass figure... OH i forgot...Latinas...East Indians...sexy older women.... Jeez..any women if she's sexy...Oh and if you go by the definition of fetish.... I may not have any!!! LOL because I am aroused by any number of sights sounds and smells...