What's your flaccid STRETCHED LENGTH?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Ever heard flaccid stretched length? it's an accurate way of measuring your penis that gives a result very close to the hard length, in most case just the same length... if you don't know how to take it please take a look at my tutorial video : http://www.lpsg.org/Video-4905-taking-stretched-flaccid-length.html#watch then post your flaccid stretched length and your erect length... we could prove that this method works ;-)

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've also heard this is a very accurate way of determining erect length but I've never done it.. yet... be back in a bit!! ;-)

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, that didn't take long... sure is a lot easier measuring that way since you don't have to get yourself all riled up ;-)

stretched flaccid length was dead-on 8 inches which is the MAX I've ever measured erect.. unfortunately I can rarely reach that level of "erection-ness" and usually measure 7-7.5 erect...

as an fyi for anyone ever wondering... a few years ago a friend gave me some V and I tried a quarter of a pill every friday night for a few weeks...

everything I took V I would reach my max of 8 inches..

damn I wish I could do that every time...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
well, that didn't take long... sure is a lot easier measuring that way since you don't have to get yourself all riled up ;-)

stretched flaccid length was dead-on 8 inches which is the MAX I've ever measured erect.. unfortunately I can rarely reach that level of "erection-ness" and usually measure 7-7.5 erect...

as an fyi for anyone ever wondering... a few years ago a friend gave me some V and I tried a quarter of a pill every friday night for a few weeks...

everything I took V I would reach my max of 8 inches..

damn I wish I could do that every time...

great! you story demonstrates that flaccid length is the maximum length attainable potential... my max length is 17,5 and my flaccid is the same.. it's the longest size you cock can reach and it's useful beacuse you don't need to get an hard on everytime you want to measure... I'm obsessed with measures.. I know it's a weird thing but sometimes I strongly need to measure my cock as I had forgotten my size...strange but true I know... btw thnx for posting boy ;-)

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 8.75 stretched but only 8 or 8.25 erect. I think girth expansion has something to do with that.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 8.75 stretched but only 8 or 8.25 erect. I think girth expansion has something to do with that.

probably when girth growth is noticeable erect length doesn't match exactly flaccid stretched length... when is in proportion with the length then they are approximately the same or in some case maybe bigger (if the girth is low)

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless there is some secret to "stretching" your penis this just doesn't work for me. Your tutorial vid doesn't work for me so maybe there is some secret to it...

I'm usually a little above 6.75 inches (not bone pressed) erect and the most I can stretch to is 6 inches. Flaccid (not stretched) I'm usually 3.75-4 inches.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the video didn't work for me either..

if I remember correctly, typically your stretched flaccid length is either equal to or slightly more than your erect penis length...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It varies between 6 and 7. Right now it is 6.....I just did a swim workout so maybe that affects it.:smile:

another hypothesis could be that very long soft cock like your are "already naturally stretched" due to elasticy of their tissue.. in fact you are both a shower and a grower.. you are big soft but even bigger when hard, your growth is also amazing! but you are another world boy...1 on a billion ;-) lucky guy!

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a PE philosophy that says 'If your bpfsl is longer than bpel, do girth work; if your bpfsl is equal to bpel, do length work'.