What's your flaccid STRETCHED LENGTH?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Oct 20, 2010.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

Ever heard flaccid stretched length? it's an accurate way of measuring your penis that gives a result very close to the hard length, in most case just the same length... if you don't know how to take it please take a look at my tutorial video : http://www.lpsg.org/Video-4905-taking-stretched-flaccid-length.html#watch then post your flaccid stretched length and your erect length... we could prove that this method works ;-)

2. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    I've also heard this is a very accurate way of determining erect length but I've never done it.. yet... be back in a bit!! ;-)

3. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    well, that didn't take long... sure is a lot easier measuring that way since you don't have to get yourself all riled up ;-)

stretched flaccid length was dead-on 8 inches which is the MAX I've ever measured erect.. unfortunately I can rarely reach that level of "erection-ness" and usually measure 7-7.5 erect...

as an fyi for anyone ever wondering... a few years ago a friend gave me some V and I tried a quarter of a pill every friday night for a few weeks...

everything I took V I would reach my max of 8 inches..

damn I wish I could do that every time...

4. D_Rodney Kuntwarmer

D_Rodney Kuntwarmer New Member

my flaccid stretched length (19.5cm) is also a bit longer than my erect length (18 - 18.5cm) so maybe I should try some V as well?

#4 D_Rodney Kuntwarmer, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  5. D_Crystallized Ginger

great! you story demonstrates that flaccid length is the maximum length attainable potential... my max length is 17,5 and my flaccid is the same.. it's the longest size you cock can reach and it's useful beacuse you don't need to get an hard on everytime you want to measure... I'm obsessed with measures.. I know it's a weird thing but sometimes I strongly need to measure my cock as I had forgotten my size...strange but true I know... btw thnx for posting boy ;-)

6. D_Rodney Kuntwarmer

D_Rodney Kuntwarmer New Member

added the measurements above which I forgot first time...

7. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    its thrue!

8. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    im actually like 7.5 stretched but have only measeured a lil over 7 hard at the most, i wonder if it has to do with my girth

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

very probable..maybe growth goes more towards your impressive girth in your case..but length is big too!

10. hsarge

Gold Member

I'm 8.75 stretched but only 8 or 8.25 erect. I think girth expansion has something to do with that.

11. D_Crystallized Ginger

probably when girth growth is noticeable erect length doesn't match exactly flaccid stretched length... when is in proportion with the length then they are approximately the same or in some case maybe bigger (if the girth is low)

12. shyyguy123

shyyguy123 Member

Unless there is some secret to "stretching" your penis this just doesn't work for me. Your tutorial vid doesn't work for me so maybe there is some secret to it...

I'm usually a little above 6.75 inches (not bone pressed) erect and the most I can stretch to is 6 inches. Flaccid (not stretched) I'm usually 3.75-4 inches.

13. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    the video didn't work for me either..

if I remember correctly, typically your stretched flaccid length is either equal to or slightly more than your erect penis length...

14. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I stretch to about 7 1/2 but am considerably larger than that when hard.

15. D_Crystallized Ginger

what's your just flaccid length then?? I thought your flaccid was around 7...

16. D_Crystallized Ginger

maybe in some case it could depend on elasticity of the tissue and other factors but in most cases flaccid stretched length +or- = erect length

17. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It varies between 6 and 7. Right now it is 6.....I just did a swim workout so maybe that affects it.:smile:

18. D_Crystallized Ginger

another hypothesis could be that very long soft cock like your are "already naturally stretched" due to elasticy of their tissue.. in fact you are both a shower and a grower.. you are big soft but even bigger when hard, your growth is also amazing! but you are another world boy...1 on a billion ;-) lucky guy!

19. hsarge

Gold Member

There is a PE philosophy that says 'If your bpfsl is longer than bpel, do girth work; if your bpfsl is equal to bpel, do length work'.

20. nmf9in

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm longer stretched out flaccid than when I get hard. Kind of like how you can stretch out a balloon quite a bit but when you blow it up it gets shorter. 24.5cm stretched out soft with the ruler to the bone-lose a little length hard...

Draft saved Draft deleted