Whats your Gay type?

bigboner69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
THis is for all you gay guys out there what is your preference when dating? me myself want a more masquline man with female qualities tell me your experiences both ultra female men and ultra masqulineee men?

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Already got mine too - tall, defined, intelligent, masculine, dark and brooding.:tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THis is for all you gay guys out there what is your preference when dating? me myself want a more masquline man with female qualities tell me your experiences both ultra female men and ultra masqulineee men?

I am not into the Alpha type male. I don't relate to it.

I like a man who is comfortable with himself.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
androgynous butch boys with buzz cuts and body mods. or noir influenced hipster femmes with razor tongues and chopped hair styles.

D

deleted298367

Just a plain guy. I seem to be attracted to the ones that you can't actually tell that they're gay (maybe unless you know them really well), kinda like me [or so I've been told].
Some form of intelligence is nice, I can't talk to someone like...my last ex. XD
And for body type...slimmer, a bit of tone would be nice. Not the most important factor though.

:D

*Sigh* talk about narcissistic, I want me! lol

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my man is tall, blond, faithful, loving, handsome, courteous, generous, funny, nicely built, wise, stylish, and attentive among other things. although i LOVE the fact that he, like all people, has his imperfections, and my love for him is no different.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Even when I was a young (18 year-old) and possibly younger teen, I always went for masculine, fit men with facial hair in their early to mid 40's. The Squeeze was going through some photo albums and remarked that all my previous partners looked pretty much the same: tall, naturally muscular, dark skin, black hair, moustaches and/or beards, uncut, varonil and veludo -- the typical Castro Clone of the 1970's. The Squeeze had all of these qualities when I first met him except he was in his 30's. He's finally fixed that character flaw by growing into his early/mid 40's. He's a hairy, handsome solid daddy-type. The type I always lusted after. The type I eventually became, myself. And now that I'm growing into a Polar Daddy, the type I'm still interested in. Funny how things never change. Blondes, redheads, smooth muscle-morphs, young hunks -- I've never found any of them to be very erotic. Nasty daddy leather pigs sort of capture my attention, but I'm sticking with The Squeeze. When he snores I find it very soothing.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I was in prep school, I snubbed everyone who wasn't part of the intellectual crowd, consisting of those guys who were into philosophy, high literature, classical music, and some of the sciences

on exiting prep school, I got involved with jocks (including as jock, yachtsmen, especially those guys who were into racing), mostly, but not exclusively, ultra-WASPs

then I chanced to have a one-night stand with a muscleman, and have since elevated those guys to the top of the list

so, my preferences have pretty much expanded, making it difficult to say beforehand, that I have a "type"

DaveyDoes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really used to depend. When I was single, if I was looking for a "relationship" I went for the straight-acting, dark haired, slightly older, stable, intelligent, witty guys. IF I was just looking for a quickie it was normally the 18-20 twink boys...fundamentally because they were easy to walk away from.

Last edited:

yayme

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A guy who's not too masculine or too feminine. Of course one the most important physical qualities is a beautiful face. Cock size is the last thing that I worry about, unless if it's too small or too big.